NYX representative

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mod notice: Just a heads up that this is an old thread that was brought back to life.  Some of the information in this thread may still be helpful, but keep in mind that many of the posts and poster opinions may be outdated!

i was sent all these forms to sell NYX cosmetics, what do you all think? you have either the option of selling for them and get a percentage or you can invest in items and sell on your own, but i dont know anybody where i live so i would only sell to you guys, and i know alot of you dont have access to NYX, but any advice would be great before i commit to anything, thanx! the kit is awesome, i'm trying to load it so check back so you all can see it.

Sounds great to me!!!
smile.gif

i thought that too, i'm supposed to get catalogs, so if i can get the "manage attachments" button to work i can maybe print them on here so you all can see, for some reason it's not working and i'm dying to show you guys the kit. anyway still trying. lol.

Just a note: If you become a distributer for NYX and would like to sell on here, it would have to be done in the MMP.
smile.gif

yeah, i would have to sell in the appropriate thread, and actually i saw an ad here in our local paper and i called and they sent me all the paperwork. finally downloaded the kit!

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif yeah, i would have to sell in the appropriate thread, and actually i saw an ad here in our local paper and i called and they sent me all the paperwork. finally downloaded the kit! That is a nice kit!!! I think you should sell through them and get the percentage first.

i love NYX i acutally got some stuff from them in the mail i like to shop when i get coupons from their site.

yeah i think i will sell first for percentage, that way i can establish what sells the most and what people like the most! thanks guys!

i know i have many products from NYX such as the diamond sparkle lipsticks, chrome eyeshadow, singles,new black label lipstick, round and regular lipsticks,eyeliners/lipliners and the jumbo eye pencils, lipglosses but no face products yet also i love the pigments and the pearl eyeshadow

That's really neat that they let *representatives * sell, good luck with it!

i know i was pretty surprised too when i saw the ad, and when i called the girl asked if i had a store or a business and i said no, but she was like "oh you can sell anyway to friends or family" so right away i thought hmm, maybe to my fellow MUT'ers!!! lol!!

Latest posts

Back