NYX Roll On Eye Shimmer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
NYX Roll On Eye Shimmer

SHADES AVAILABLE
  1. RES01    GREEN
  2. RES02    PINK
  3. RES03    LIGHT BLUE
  4. RES04    ONYX
  5. RES05    MAUVE PINK
  6. RES06    OLIVE
  7. RES07    TAUPE
  8. RES08    SEA FOAM
  9. RES09    PURPLE
  10. RES10    BLUE
  11. RES11    ALMOND
  12. RES12    PLATINUM
  13. RES13    CHESTNUT
  14. RES14    SALMON
  15. RES15    NUDE
  16. RES16    WALNUT

INGREDIENTS

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). MAY CONTAIN: FD&C Blue.1 Al. Lake (CI 42090:2), FD&C Yellow 5 Al. Lake (CI 19140:1), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine Al Lake (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288).

PRICE:
$4.50 each
Available at NYX Cosmetics.

For those of you who have MyGlam subscriptions this looks to be one of the items in the February bag.

Did you try them yet?  If it's "roll-able" I'm wondering if it creases bad.

I do like their color selections, and the packaging is very unique!

I've never tried NYX version but I had a lot of mayelline and cover girl roll on shadows way back when...I liked them but they just remind me so much of like... High school that I keep associating them with teens lol. I had a soft pink one that I wore all the time... Actually I think I still have it! It's just soft and light and I haven't used them in so long! Hopefully the NYX ones are great. 

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've never tried NYX version but I had a lot of mayelline and cover girl roll on shadows way back when...I liked them but they just remind me so much of like... High school that I keep associating them with teens lol. I had a soft pink one that I wore all the time... Actually I think I still have it! It's just soft and light and I haven't used them in so long! Hopefully the NYX ones are great. 

haha I feel the exact same way about these

Originally Posted by 13Bluestar97 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Roll on shadows? How do they work

That's what I'm wondering.  I never tried the Maybelline ones and I'm curious as to how they stay on.  Seems like the powder would get EVERWHERE

thanks for the link :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they definitely seem well-pigmented, but she says they an absolute glitterbomb and don't last that long--maybe they'd last better with a primer or on top of shadows. If I get a light or girly color in my glambag, I know my sister will go crazy for it lol

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Karen (kikikinzz) won the entire set and did a little mini-review and swatched them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/123260/nyx-roll-on-shimmer

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Karen (kikikinzz) won the entire set and did a little mini-review and swatched them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/123260/nyx-roll-on-shimmer

Yes, you all can see my mini review of them at the above link.  

As I use them more, I love them more and more.  I had alot of fall out when I swatched them on my hands, however, when I apply them on my eyes they stay put.  They go on with a roller ball and apply just the right amount of shine to my eyes.  I'm a mature gal (40) so usually I shy away from anything too shimmery or glittery but these really look nice on.  They don't point out the crepey eyelids at all.  Like I said, they give my eyes the perfect shine for a night out on the town.  Would I wear them to work?  Nope.  Night out?  Absolutely!  I think everyone will be pleased once they actually try them if in fact it is added to the Feb. glam bag. 

They look amazing in the swatches! I've never tried roll-on eyeshadow before, but the concept sounds really cool. I did have some roll-on lip glosses when I was younger; I haven't thought of them in years until I read this thread!

Originally Posted by TeresaDouglas /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They look amazing in the swatches! I've never tried roll-on eyeshadow before, but the concept sounds really cool. I did have some roll-on lip glosses when I was younger; I haven't thought of them in years until I read this thread!

Girrrl, when I was growing up in the Eighties, I think EVERYthing was available in a roll-on! LOL

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Girrrl, when I was growing up in the Eighties, I think EVERYthing was available in a roll-on! LOL
LOL! I grew up in the Eighties too. I wish I could remember the brand of roll-on lip gloss that I had...I do remember roll-on Tickle deodorant!

~10 years ago I used to rock some (I think Wet N Wild) roll on shimmery dark blue and shimmery grey/silver eyeshadow. It was awesome.

I got a nude shade in my Glam bag that I still have yet to try.  I may give it a whirl today- the swatches are beautiful.

Originally Posted by TeresaDouglas /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL! I grew up in the Eighties too. I wish I could remember the brand of roll-on lip gloss that I had...I do remember roll-on Tickle deodorant!

Was it Kissing Potion? I loved that stuff and would buy it now if I could find it, even if I am a geezer! lol In fact, I bought the LipSmackers Rolly glosses, but it's not the same. Well, the roll-on is the same but it doesn't taste as yummy as I remember the Kissing Potion flavors.

Latest posts

Back