NYX ROLL ON SHIMMER

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
NYX had been running a special "12 Days of Giveaways" on Facebook these past 2 weeks.  I was lucky enough to have been selected to win the full set of their new Roll On Shimmers.  They may be the colors of eyeshadows but they claim they can be used on the eyes, face or body.  This I can attest to, there will be MAJOR fallout and this is not a long lasting color.  All colors are very pretty and my intention is to use them over my existing eyeshadow to bump up the shimmer.  

The possibilities on some of these colors are endless.  I'm already planning on using some over my tan skin this summer to give me that beautiful "glow".  They are applied via a rollerball which is nice and easy (no need to carry around a brush) and the perfect size to just throw in your makeup bag and go.  They can be found on the NYX website for $6 each.

From Left:  Nude, Olive, Mauve Pink, Sea Foam, Purple, Pink, Green, Almond, Light Blue, Walnut, Onyx, Platinum, Salmon, Chestnut, Blue, Taupe

Closeup:  Nude, Olive, Mauve Pink, Sea Foam, Purple, Pink, Green and Almond

Closeup:  Light Blue, Walnut, Onyx, Platinum, Salmon, Chestnut, Blue and Taupe

Left: Nude, Olive, Mauve Pink, Sea Foam

Left:  Purple, Pink, Green, Almond, Light Blue and Walnut

Left:  Onyx, Platinum, Salmon, Chestnut, Blue and Taupe

Holy cow, congrats!!!! 
smile.gif

Thanks girl!!!!!!! I just won these like 2 days ago and they already showed up on my doorstep.  NYX has some outstanding delivery!!!!!!

You lucky duck!! I bet you were competing against 5 billion people too lol.

These are really pretty... that blue in the middle.. gorge <3

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You lucky duck!! I bet you were competing against 5 billion people too lol.

These are really pretty... that blue in the middle.. gorge <3
5 billion, right????? I'm not a lucky person so I have no clue how I got this lucky!  My daughter has already snatched up all the blues, greens and pinks from me (little twit).  

Latest posts

Back