NYX trios

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Which colors do you love, I just bought the Ceramic, the Frosted flake, and the brown trio, love the ceramic for the smokey eye look, good pigment in these trios, please list your favorites, also Im loving my new nyx pearls
laughing.gif

I have #1 White/Grey/Black, #2 Baby Pink/Barely There/Cotton Candy, #8 Spring Leaf/LimeGreen/Green Tea, #11 Orange/Golden Orange/Peach, #14 Highlight/Brown/Suede, #18 Yellow Pearl/Antique Gold/Golden and #23 Sweet Lagoon/Aqua/Ocean.

I dont know the numbers. One had all purples/pinks and the other was like "bronze, rust and copper"

I have the trio with Rust, Golden, and Walnut Bronze (I think). They are such perfect autumn colors!!

My favorite is Aquamarine. The colors are so fresh and bright and the shadows are really silky.

I have heard that the trios are not are pigmented/good as the singles. Do you find this true?

Originally Posted by KristinB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have heard that the trios are not are pigmented/good as the singles. Do you find this true? from my experience no they're just as good

I don't have any of the Trios. Just the singles and the pearls. I'm going to get some of the Trios though eventually.

Originally Posted by KristinB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have heard that the trios are not are pigmented/good as the singles. Do you find this true? Actually, I like the trios better than the single eyeshaows. The pigmentation is just as good but I swear the shadows have a silkier texture.

I love the all blue and all purple one... I don't think I ever want to depart with them.

MAC don't even have shades close to those two.

Latest posts

Back