O.k. I'm really feeling old

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Some group called 311 re-released The Cure's Love Song..Ummm o.k. people are redoing songs from my child hood..That is sooooooo scary..And what makes it suck worse ,people refer to music I listened to as"Classic" The Horror!!

 
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
713
Reaction score
2
I know exactly how you feel
icon_lol.gif


I hate when people call Aerosmith a classic rock band, hello!!! My sister and I try to stay on top of all the music trends by going to a lot of concerts with our teenage sons, we probly look out of place but we have a ball *usually*

Originally Posted by allisong Some group called 311 re-released The Cure's Love Song..Ummm o.k. people are redoing songs from my child hood..That is sooooooo scary..And what makes it suck worse ,people refer to music I listened to as"Classic" The Horror!!
 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Hahahahhahaha. THe time to really worry is when you start to hear your high school songs in elevators and grocery stores. Btw.. I like that new Cure cover. I love The CURE! Oh well. Life goes on... even if the inferior generations have to immitate our superior generations. JK hahahhaha.

 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
I have!!Was in an elevator last week and heard Metallica's Enter Sandman in muzak..LOL I sadly started humming along

Originally Posted by Californian Hahahahhahaha. THe time to really worry is when you start to hear your high school songs in elevators and grocery stores. Btw.. I like that new Cure cover. I love The CURE! Oh well. Life goes on... even if the inferior generations have to immitate our superior generations. JK hahahhaha.
 
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,215
I know the feeling and I'm not even that old. I must have been born old.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Metallica was my favorite growing up by the way. No, you start feeling really old when you start listing to talk radio instead of music in the car like I do. I can't even imagine how old I'm going to feel or be when I'm 60.
icon_lol.gif


 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
O.k. now I wanna crawl in a hole..Jenn..You were born the year I graduated from highschool
icon_sad.gif


Originally Posted by jenn well in response the cure is ok but 3-11 is better at least in my opinion im younger then u r and my generation says things like that because were not used to listening to ur music, so maybe if the radio stations could go a little farther back we could see if the music is just as good or maybe even better.
icon_cheesygrin.gif


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
LOLOLOLOL

Reality Check!

Wait....I graduated in '85





Originally Posted by allisong

O.k. now I wanna crawl in a hole..Jenn..You were born the year I graduated from highschool
icon_sad.gif





 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
D'oh..I feel better now..You've got me beat

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOLOLOLOL Reality Check! Wait....I graduated in '85
 

Latest posts

Top