• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

OCC Lip Tars Sale via Lucky Mag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was bad and went for it! I've been wanting to try these for awhile, so I figured I'd go ahead and buy them since its a really good deal. I can't wait for them to arrive!

So bummed I missed this yesterday! I've been dying to try these... does anybody know how long they last and do they rub off/stain after they dry? 

Originally Posted by annacristina /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So bummed I missed this yesterday! I've been dying to try these... does anybody know how long they last and do they rub off/stain after they dry? 
I am sorry to hear that. I hope they'll make another sale soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have 4 of them already and they are long wearing! Example, we had fondue last night wore it at 5pm and lasted until midnight. I drank and ate, the lip color is still there, though it rubbed a lil and transferred a bit.  I'll give it 4-5 hours :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It does make the lips dry though after a couple of hours, its best to use lip gloss :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am sorry to hear that. I hope they'll make another sale soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have 4 of them already and they are long wearing! Example, we had fondue last night wore it at 5pm and lasted until midnight. I drank and ate, the lip color is still there, though it rubbed a lil and transferred a bit.  I'll give it 4-5 hours :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It does make the lips dry though after a couple of hours, its best to use lip gloss :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks! I might just have to buy 1 or 2 at full price :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back