Ocean mist foundations

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

I can not find information ... Do you know whether Ocean mist uses titanium dioxide non-mycronised in its foundations?

Please

Here's the ingredients from the homepage of the site:

Quote:
Mica (and) Magnesium Myristate, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Boron Nitride, Iron Oxides, Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Derived), Silk Powder, Silica, Allantoin If that didn't help, maybe e-mail her... Or, if you have enough posts, you can actually send the site owner a PM on here.

I think you sent me an email, but I wanted to respond just in case. Our titanium dioxide is not micronized.

HTH!

Originally Posted by oceanmist /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think you sent me an email, but I wanted to respond just in case. Our titanium dioxide is not micronized.
HTH!

Wat does it mean if some ingredient is micronized or not?

Originally Posted by peachycheeks /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wat does it mean if some ingredient is micronized or not? I'm guessing that "micronized" refers to the size of the particles, so these might be smaller??
I'm just guessing here!

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm guessing that "micronized" refers to the size of the particles, so these might be smaller??
I'm just guessing here!

I would guess the same thing. But what is the effect if an ingredient is micronized or not? Practically it is a good thing or it is a bad thing?

Back