Oct 6, 2007 - Say Something Nice: FASHION

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehe

Originally Posted by jessiej78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Such a vast VARIETY of patterns! Rofl! Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif at least they wont get hit by a car at night.

Looking at it again, it reminds me of my favorite pot holders I used to have before the washing machine ate them.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Love those little thin canes they have.... they could use them to poke my eyes out!!
biggrin.gif

Karren

add_wegbrech.gif

hey, i think i had the same outfit back in the day! lol~

well i love it to death honestly..love the high waist shorts. the hair totally reminds me of mine when i curl it

I see absolutely no litter in the picture. I can only assume that they were busy using those pointy sticks to pick up all the trash. I always applaud public minded citizens like them.

Originally Posted by JennyMcL /img/forum/go_quote.gif I see absolutely no litter in the picture. I can only assume that they were busy using those pointy sticks to pick up all the trash. I always applaud public minded citizens like them. Ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!! Heheheheheeee!!! Seriously, I'm hear at my desk just cackling away and hubby thinks I have really lost it this time for sure!

Latest posts

Back