Oh god this is funny!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Ok, I just flipped the channel to "Trading Spouses" on tv. There's a black lady is with 2 white kids and she's saying that she's going to go buy shoes for the two boys.

I saw the show store they were in and knew exactly where they were!! The black lady is with a hippie-ish family in Santa Cruz, CA. And I knew where they were at from that shoe store! hahahahahahahhahaha!!!!
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif

I had only been watching for less than a minute and knew where they were filming.

Sorry, it just cracks me up that I knew that.

hmmm......sounds like someone has spent plenty of time in that shoe store??
wink.gif
I think it is funny when you watch shows too, and they are filming in your town and you recognize places, kinda cool.

I love that. Where my apt is, there is always some commerical, film, show being shot so it's fun when you see it and know exactly where it is.

it's funny that santa cruz tries to be all non-commercial and stuff. there has been quite a few shows filmed there
hahaha.gif

...and we can't forget, the movie: The Lost Boys.

I liked Santa Cruz when I went, but my gosh too far to go regularly.

That's funny! lol There's a show on Discovery channel or TLC or something called "Unique Whips" - it's a guy (Will Castro) and his shop & how they hook up expensive cars for celebrities... welp! It's about 3 miles from me!
wink.gif
But they're showing episodes now and there's snow on the ground, so i guess they did all the season one taping before anyon eknew what the place was!
wink.gif
Supposedly you can't even go there w/o an appt. and everything they do is like $50,000 + or they'll laugh at you... Go figure - since this Castro guy was working at a local stereo shop before Busta Rhymes went in on a shop w/ him - and was doing $50 stereo jobs lol
icon_rolleyes.gif

that's cool, liz!

anyone know the drew barrymore movie, riding in cars with boys, directed by penny marshall? a lot of scenes from that movie were shot in my old town, where i can't believe anyone would pick because it's so small! i didn't know about it until i got home from europe and my mom forgot to tell me, so when we entered the town, everything was from the 70s. they covered the stores up with 70s themes, drive-thrus, etc. it was cool.

Latest posts

Back