Oh, hello!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, not sure if I'm doing this right. I just got on here today to see the different variations on a beauty box and I saw someone link my YouTube video which is really bizarre and cool at the same time. So, I decided to become a member. Hope some of you stop by to say hi!

Markita

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

[SIZE=large]WELCOME ABOARD![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Hi there, and welcome to MuT!! We are glad you found us! Please feel free to poke around and explore the different forums, there’s a ton of information here regarding beauty, fashion, health and general non-makeup related topics. Also, please check out our [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Groups[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]. It’s a great source of information especially if you’re subscribed to any subscription based services such as Birchbox or MyGlam.  In addition to that, there’s a forum for Makeup Tutorials and videos which is really helpful. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Click here[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] to view that forum. Above all, please don’t forget to review our [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Terms of Service[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] where you will find information on the do’s and don’ts of the website, when you can apply a signature, what’s acceptable in a signature, and much more. If you have a blog, be sure to check out Member's Blog Thread and the Beauty Bloggers[/SIZE]  group.  If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of us!

Latest posts

Back