Oh no.. Q about RE VIVE Sensitif Cellular Repair Cream 2oz

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
Well, I am screwed again! I got a swap package the other day in the mail, and inside was a small sample packet of Re Vive repair cream. I am IN LOVE with this moisturizer, I am like marrying it tomorrow because my skin loves it. I have oily/acne prone skin and my face was different the NEXT day after using this stuff. I looked the product up online.. it's 180 dollars for 2 oz!!!!! I knew it. I had a feeling it was going to be one of those really expensive things.

I was using Philosophy Hope in a Jar, but it did nothing for me at all but make my skin flake and peel all the time. I can't afford this stuff, and I really don't know what else to do! Any other suggestions for moisturizers?

WoW! Thats almost like that La Mer cream at that price!
icon_eek.gif
Figures, that's my luck too - stuff I love is either too expensive, or gets discontinued!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Have you ever tried Cetaphil cream, not the lotion but the cream that comes in the tub? It's the best inexpensive moisturizer ever! So far everyone I recommended it to that's tried it has loved it.

Originally Posted by envymi Have you ever tried Cetaphil cream, not the lotion but the cream that comes in the tub? It's the best inexpensive moisturizer ever! So far everyone I recommended it to that's tried it has loved it. This is probably good for problem skin too - Cetaphil is great brand for acne prone & blemished skin. The same company makes Differin gel (perscription) and that works great!
biggrin.gif

This happened to me once with Sisley. I got a sample and my skin loved it! There was no way I could pay the price for the product so I let it go. Now I keep switching looking for the HG but can't seem to find one. Last bottle I used was Dior No Age and I liked it because it was light and didn't give me any breakouts. It's pricey (around $50). I haven't bought it again because of the price but I'm starting to think that some stuff you just might have to pay a bit more for. I'm not a fan of expensive cleansers because you wash the off but something like a moisturizer that is on the skin all day makes a difference. A line I was in love with (Dr. Eckstein) when I lived in Finland worked for me back then and it did until now recently when I bought the products again my skin started breaking out. I'm having hard time believing the old theory that your skin needs to get used to the products when I've used new products on my skin that haven't caused breakouts so why keep using the products that do cause breakouts just hoping they will go away some day. Just doesn't make sense for me.
confused.gif

This happen to me too and I thought well maybe I can just a moisturizer with similar ingredients that costs less. Well, I became so obessed with reading all the ingredients that I decided I was going to buy all natural products. But I ran into the same problem. The product I loved was way too expensive but I liked the ingredients. So, needless to say I'm still searching for HG moisturizer. <sigh>

Latest posts

Back