Oh No She Didn't!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bringing you another fashion uh-oh, we have the lovely Ms. Dliana Robichaux.

dilana-the-lili-claire-foundation-10th-annual-benefit-dnner-and-auction-0aM0EK.jpg

First off, I am highly confused by the hair extensions things. All those colors are just plain WRONG! The outfit is...lol
sleepyhead.gif

Well, that does it for this O.N.S.D edition, and remember this: Fashion passes, style remains- Coco Chanel

ive seen my share of girls who have that kinda hair.

it looks cool when not paired with that outfit, but like black jeans and a white tanktop.

Just wayy too much going on at once, I agree with Manders, I think they hair would be fine with a diff outfit, but there is just no hope for that outfit lol

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif ive seen my share of girls who have that kinda hair.it looks cool when not paired with that outfit, but like black jeans and a white tanktop.

I agree. There are a lot of girls in my school with that hair, exactly with that style and they totally rock it
rockwoot.gif
but the outfit here............
vogel.gif

Hi,

I love Dilana (she was the runner-up on Rockstar: Supernova). She's the only one I will excuse with this look. Awesome singer. Did great renditions of Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" and The Police's "Roxanne".

Latest posts

Back