Ok girls, help me out here!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok heres the hang up: shorts and white legs! I use to be really tan when I was a kid, but when I was 15 I took an antibiotic for a sinus infection. I had an allergic reaction to it and ever since then its been really hard for me to get tan on my legs, face and stomach. My shoulders, arms and back are no problem, but even then I burn really bad. Is there anything I can do without frying myself in the sun or looking like an orange streaked freak? Also- I have asthma and I can't do spray tans! I'm getting married in 2 years and I want to be tan! Any suggestions?!

Originally Posted by BlueLily Ok heres the hang up: shorts and white legs! I use to be really tan when I was a kid, but when I was 15 I took an antibiotic for a sinus infection. I had an allergic reaction to it and ever since then its been really hard for me to get tan on my legs, face and stomach. My shoulders, arms and back are no problem, but even then I burn really bad. Is there anything I can do without frying myself in the sun or looking like an orange streaked freak? Also- I have asthma and I can't do spray tans! I'm getting married in 2 years and I want to be tan! Any suggestions?!

hi bluelily,i have actullay done the spray tans and i also have asthma,i was ok .You dont want to suck in all of the spray ofcourse but it is not hareful if you do a little.Why dont you try jergens skin glow moisturizer?Some muters here love it!!!As of with the sun i would be extremly cautious if you are sensitive and always put spf on your legs,healthy legs are better white then tan and burnt
smile.gif

the only other thing i can think of is if you go somewhere where they do a spray tan on you using an airbrush machine. i saw it on a tv show before.

so you're not in that thing and breathing in the spray.

but i would go before your wedding to see how the tan looks on you.

L'Oreal just came out with a body bronzer called Glam Bronze. It comes in a jar and I believe it's a gel-cream formula (don't hold me to that). I don't know much else about it, but I saw it with the rest of the L'Oreal cosmetics at Target.

Hi BlueLily, have you tried the tanning towels that are available? They might be easier for you to use or the cream/gel that was mentioned. Remeber to use a sun protection factor (even with self tan) just to safegaurd your skin and not get burnt, especially with you burning easily. There's some good facial tanner's available.Hope you find one that you like and get the nice tan you want for your wedding. Good Luck
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back