Ok... Long, but fun!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 oh ! thats right! Whoops! ok now you are Jennifer LOL But yeah... that was for you !
tongue.gif
LOL just making sure
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bonbon412 16. What was your favorite toy as a child!? *-- cabbage patch dolls

38. What's your favorite refreshment? *-- Sonic Cherry Cola, strawberry lemonade, strawberry margarita, mojito...i love yummy drinks!

44. Last Movie You Watched? *-- office space

47. Summer or Winter? *-- Summer, although now that I'm in Houston, I might rethink that. Its in the 70's and 80's even in the winter!

I loved my Cabbage Patch Dolls too! Did anyone have a "Koosa"?? I did!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Second... I'm jealous... you have a year round summer, and you have a Sonic..!!! They show Sonic commercials on TV by me... but there is no Sonic!!!
icon_frown.gif
Those slushy things look sooooo good! I'm dying to go there! LOL and office space was on TV yesterday - that is the most hysterical movie!!! "mmmm Yeah!" lol I found an "Initech" mug in Hot Topic that I got my b/f for Xmas... the back says "What's good for the company" and the box has Lumburg on it saying 'mmm yeah' with the mug in his hand! Its too funny lol
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer LOL just making sure
smile.gif
Yup... you guessed it... well no - it wasn't a guess... it was "twin intuition" lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

1. First Name?Marisol

2. Were you named after anyone ?nah

3. Do you wish on stars?nope (too jaded)

4. When did you last cry? when my cousin finally came home (long story)

5. Do you like your handwriting? its ok... some people have commented that it is childlike but I prefer bubbly.
tongue.gif

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? turkey

7 . What is your birth date? June 7th (Gemini in da house)

8. What is your most embarrassing CD????????? Milli Vanilli
icon_redface.gif

9. Would YOU be friends with you? yeah...

10. Are you a daredevil? Sometimes

11. Favorite singer? If I had to narrow it down to one, it would be - Chris Martin from Coldplay.

12. Do looks matter? Yes, but I like to think that I don't judge a book by only its cover.

13. How do you release anger? Scream & vent

14. Where is your second home? my aunt's house in Mexico

15. Do you trust others easily? nope

16. What was your favorite toy as a child!? my younger sister
icon_evil.gif
(actually, it would have been my Barbie dolls)

17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? Chemistry

18. Do you have a journal? yeah when I remember to update it

19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Do you?

20. What are your nicknames? Sol, Mariposa, Maricha (my family in Mexico call me by the last one)

21. Would you bungee jump?yeah if I was strapped to Johnny Depp

22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? nope

23. Do you think that you are strong? Mentally, yes - physically, eehh

24. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? butter pecan

25. Shoe Size? 9

26. Red or pink? Pink

27. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My weight

28. Night owl or morning person? Night owl (hoo hoo)

29. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? Posting it online!

30. What color pants and shoes are you wearing today?black pants & black Mary Janes

31. What are you listening to right now? my stomach growling

32. Last thing you ate? pizza

33. If you were a color what would you be? Sky Blue

34. What is the weather like right now? foggy in the mornings & sunny in the afternoons

35. Last person you talked to on the phone? my friends Leslie

36. The first thing you notice about the opposite <!--GAL_REMOVAL--> sex? eyes

37. Do you like the person who sent this to you? sure do! We are both MAC obsessed chicks.
tongue.gif

38. What's your favorite refreshment? alcoholic - dirty Martini's, non alcoholic - Arnold palmer (1/2 lemonade & 1/2 ice tea)

40. Hair Color? dark brown with highlights that need to be retouched.

41. Eye Color? dark Brown

42. Do you wear contacts?yes

43. Favorite Food? mexican

44. Last Movie You Watched? Garden State

45. Favorite Day of the Year? the one where I get to see all of my family together

46. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? scary movies

47. Summer or Winter? Summer

48. Hugs OR Kisses? Both and hopefully at the same time
icon_evil.gif

49. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? creme brulee

50. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? *-- a bunch of my <!--GAL_REMOVAL--> MUT buddies!

51. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? *-- No idea

52. Living Arrangements? *--Home w/ sister and mom

53. What Books Are You Reading? The DaVinci Code

54.What's On Your Mouse Pad? U2 mouse pad (from 2001 concert)

55. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Fear Factor and Everybody Loves Raymond

56. Favorite Smells? vanilla and coffee

57. Favorite Sounds? thunderstorms

58. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles

59. Do you believe in Evolution or Creation? Creation

60. What's the furthest you've been from home? Milwaukee/Chicago

Originally Posted by Mariposa 7 . What is your birth date? June 7th (Gemini in da house)
37. Do you like the person who sent this to you? sure do! We are both MAC obsessed chicks.
tongue.gif

55. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Fear Factor and Everybody Loves Raymond

I'm a Gemini too!
I' luv ya too chickie! ♥

& Raymond is the best show!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oooh, Mariposa! I thought I was the only one who drank dirty martinis
icon_biggrin.gif

I'm weird though, cuz I like em extra dirty with a splash of lemon!

1. First Name? -- Joanna

2. Were you named after anyone ?-- My grandma saw a book by "Janelle Taylor" in the store.. and the rest was history! The female leader of an army in the bible

3. Do you wish on stars? *-- Yep, but they don't seem to come true!

4. When did you last cry? *-- a couple of weeks ago

5. Do you like your handwriting? *-- It's nice, but it could be a little smoother

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? turkey

7 . What is your birth date? february 21

8. What is your most embarrassing CD????????? spice girls

9. Would YOU be friends with you? yes

10. Are you a daredevil? *- Sometimes

11. Favorite singer? *-- Too many

12. Do looks matter? Looks do matter, but it's what is on the inside that counts the most

13. How do you release anger?cry, work out, write poetry

14. Where is your second home? my college

15. Do you trust others easily? sometimes yes and sometimes no

16. What was your favorite toy as a child!? my doll, I named her Rhonda, that looked like an actual newborn baby she was the same size as an actual newborn too

17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? history

18. Do you have a journal? kind of sort off

19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? yes, it's just too fun sometimes

20. What are your nicknames? GhettoBarbie, CurlyFries, Jo, JoJo, Mermaid, AlkiBarbie, Bubbles, Angelica,

21. Would you bungee jump? Probably so

22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I only have a couple of pairs of shoes that actually tie up, and no I usually don't untie them when I take them off

23. Do you think that you are strong? yes

24. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

25. Shoe Size? - 9 1/2

26. Red or pink? --Pink

27. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?*-- My weight

28. Night owl or morning person? *-- Night owl

29. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back?*-- Posting it online!

30. What color pants and shoes are you wearing today?*-- black pants & red pop art flip flops

31. What are you listening to right now? www.c-dance.com (foreign music rocks)

32. Last thing you ate? Ranch style beans and crackers

33. If you were a color what would you be? cerulean blue

34. What is the weather like right now? decent

35. Last person you talked to on the phone? my friend Amanda

36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? There eyes

37. Do you like the person who sent this to you? *-- yes!

38. What's your favorite refreshment? anything with caffeine in it. Coffee, Dr. Pepper, etc. I also chug water non stop, and I'm a big fan of alchohol as well.

40. Hair Color? Naturally blonde with tons of natural highlights.

41. Eye Color?-blue

42. Do you wear contacts?*--yes

43. Favorite Food? My mom's home made pepper steak

44. Last Movie You Watched? Some weird 80's movie

45. Favorite Day of the Year? Any day during the summer

46. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? I love both

47. Summer or Winter? Summer is amazing

48. Hugs OR Kisses? I love both, although I prefer kisses
wink.gif

49. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Strawberry Shortcake

50. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? *-- a bunch of my MUT buddies!

51. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? *-- No idea

52. Living Arrangements? Right now I'm dorming at college, but other than that I live with my parents

53. What Books Are You Reading? *- None @ the moment

54.What's On Your Mouse Pad? absolutely nothing. My mousepad is just a gorgeous shade of blue

55. What Did You Watch Last night on TV?-absolutely nothing

56. Favorite Smells? Rain, fresh cut grass, fruit, flowers, perfume, coffee, a clean kitty cat, the smell of summer

57. Favorite Sounds? music, rain, the dryer, the sound of my cats purring, the soothing voice of my mother

58. Rolling Stones or Beatles? the Beatles

59. Do you believe in Evolution or Creation? I believe in Creation

60. What's the furthest you've been from home? Arkansas. This is really sad, but I'm going to make up for it. When I graduate from college with my BA in fashion design I'm going to go live in Europe.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 3. Jen's husband runs for the hills when she's pissed Actually I very rarely get mad, my husband and I both have pretty even temperments in that regard. (I've never even heard him raise his voice and I can't picture him doing so!) However what's much more likely is that I get all stressed out from school and start crying on his shoulder, and the poor boy never knows how to respond!

Originally Posted by girl_geek Actually I very rarely get mad, my husband and I both have pretty even temperments in that regard. (I've never even heard him raise his voice and I can't picture him doing so!) However what's much more likely is that I get all stressed out from school and start crying on his shoulder, and the poor boy never knows how to respond! I know... I'm just kiddin'.... just making up crazy things from people's lists - lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek 13. How do you release anger?*-- Take it out on my poor husband
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LotusGlamGirl 20. What are your nicknames? *-- Don't have one
icon_sad.gif
lol

47. Summer or Winter? *-- Winter! Never seen snow
frown.gif

I think Cari is a cute nickname if you like it
icon_cheesygrin.gif
and where do you live? I have plenty of snow pics on here in a thread I started awhile back about our blizzard here & how the weatherman was WRONG! AGAIN! lol
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 ... I'm jealous... you have a year round summer, and you have a Sonic..!!! They show Sonic commercials on TV by me... but there is no Sonic!!!
icon_frown.gif
Those slushy things look sooooo good! Yeah I had always wanted Sonic before, but there weren't really any in Atlanta either, but in TX they are everywhere. And the drinks are soooooo good!

Also the year round summer sounds fun till it's still 100 degrees in November!

Originally Posted by envymi Oooh, Mariposa! I thought I was the only one who drank dirty martinis
icon_biggrin.gif
I'm weird though, cuz I like em extra dirty with a splash of lemon!

I like them extra dirty too. Never tried them with a splash of lemon so I will remember the next time I get one.
12_13_1.gif

Originally Posted by bonbon412 Yeah I had always wanted Sonic before, but there weren't really any in Atlanta either, but in TX they are everywhere. And the drinks are soooooo good!Also the year round summer sounds fun till it's still 100 degrees in November!

I'd still take that over this mess here!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'd rather be singing Xmas carols lying on my pool float sipping a Pina Colada! Ho Ho Ho! LOL

Originally Posted by Mariposa I like them extra dirty too. Never tried them with a splash of lemon so I will remember the next time I get one.
12_13_1.gif
Whats in a dirty martini?
icon_redface.gif
I'm usually sticking to my usual sweet drinks! lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Whats in a dirty martini?
icon_redface.gif
I'm usually sticking to my usual sweet drinks! lol
A dirty martini is a regular martini (I prefer vodka) with some olive juice in it. Its yummy!

Originally Posted by Mariposa A dirty martini is a regular martini (I prefer vodka) with some olive juice in it. Its yummy! oooh... gotcha! Thanks! Not really my kind of thing - but I think my b/f might like this! Will have to pass it along!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 oooh... gotcha! Thanks! Not really my kind of thing - but I think my b/f might like this! Will have to pass it along!
smile.gif
I used to be a sweet drink type of gal but I got sick drinking vanilla vodka with coke and ever since then, I am a vodka tonic or dirty martini person.

Originally Posted by Mariposa I used to be a sweet drink type of gal but I got sick drinking vanilla vodka with coke and ever since then, I am a vodka tonic or dirty martini person. I usually drink Cosmopolitans, Sex on the Beach, Malibu n' Pineapple etc... The "Blue Skies" drink from Applebees is Sooooo Gooood!
icon_eek.gif

Malibu n pineapple!! yummi!!!! I used to love sweetdrinks and cocktails. I make pretty good ones too. Still have one now and then, but prefer beer!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
There is nothing like a good, cold Beer!!(I'm not talking budweiser, miller.. that's just crap
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)

Latest posts

Back