Okay, I need your help...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There isn't much on the MAC Combos page... I'll have to look again, but I know there isn't much for the Dollymix Quad. I need help creating combos with these two quads: Dollymix and Amazon Eyes. They're the two quads I haven't touched because I can't think of anything!
ugh.gif

Dollymix

Dollymix.jpg

Amazon Eyes

AmazonEyesQuad.jpg

(BTW, on this quad, Statuesque is a pink and

Roustabout isn't that maroon looking. It's more

of a straight purple.)

The Dollymix quad is soo pretty!

My first reaction would be to use "Cuddle" as a wash, "Warm Me, Girl" on the mobile lid, "Playful" in the crease, and "Nearly Night" in the outer v and to line.

For the Amazon Eyes quad, I would use use "Amazon" on the inner 1/3 of the lid from lashline to just above the crease, "Statuesque" on the lid from lashline to just above the crease in the middle 1/3 of the mobile lid. Then "Roustabout" on the outer 1/3 of the lid. Then "Primal" in the outer corner of the eye.

I hope that makes sense somehow! lol. Those are just my first reactions seeing those quads.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif The Dollymix quad is soo pretty!
My first reaction would be to use "Cuddle" as a wash, "Warm Me, Girl" on the mobile lid, "Playful" in the crease, and "Nearly Night" in the outer v and to line.

For the Amazon Eyes quad, I would use use "Amazon" on the inner 1/3 of the lid from lashline to just above the crease, "Statuesque" on the lid from lashline to just above the crease in the middle 1/3 of the mobile lid. Then "Roustabout" on the outer 1/3 of the lid. Then "Primal" in the outer corner of the eye.

I hope that makes sense somehow! lol. Those are just my first reactions seeing those quads.

It makes sense... I'd have to probably use the Amazon Eyes quad like that on a day off... Maybe I'll play with them over the weekend LOL! That's all I've done yet, play with them in hopes of something happening I like LOL!

Hmm...true! lol!

If you wanted a more subtle with the Amazon Eyes quad, you could use "Amazon" as a highlight, "Roustabout" on the mobile lid, and "Primal" in the crease and outer v.

Of course, you may have to apply them lightly if you want a subtle look! lol!

Where's Amanda and the other MUA's? LOL!

BTW, Warm Me, Girl is a lustre, so it's one of those lovely "chunky" e/s.

Dollymix

Playful - on lid.

Warm Me Girl - on the bottom inner corner of lid.

Cuddle - highlighter near brow.

Nearly Night - outer V.

Amazon Eyes

Statuesque - inner-half of lid.

Roustabout - outer-half of lid.

Primal - in the crease and V.

Amazon - highlighter.

Dollymix:

Cuddle as a base over the lid and browbone

Warm me girl foiled over lid, tracing around half of inner corner undereye

Playfull above crease

Nearly Night as liner, blended into outer V in crease and the outer half undereye

Can't be much help with Amazon eyes, I cannot see any of those colors flattering anyone, Sorry.

Don't know where I got this but....

Smokey Neutrals (Amazon quad):

Canton candy base

Statuesque on lid,

Primal or roustabout then in the crease

Amazon as highlight

HTH!

Latest posts

Back