Oklahoma Trade Meetup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey ladies, I couldn't find a better place to post this, so I'll post it here. Are there any other Oklahomans who would be interested in doing a swap meetup? I'm so jealous of all the NYC girls doing their meetup. But us girls in the south like our makeup as well ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Let me know if anyone is interested. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aah that's a good idea!  We lived in Oklahoma for seven years - four in Shawnee and three in Stillwater, but moved to NC last August for (more) school.  We're hoping to possibly move back this coming summer.  Wish I was there because I would be all over this!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, apparently there aren't many fish biting in this neck of the woods! Haha, that just sounded so Southern...I guess it's in my Texas/Oklahoma blood. 

I live in an OKC suburb.  I would definitely be interested.  I know of some others that aren't on MUT that might be interested, too.  Are you near OKC or a different part of the state?

Whoops! Just saw this! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Kind of gave up hope that anyone would respond. Lol. I live in Tulsa, but I would make the drive to OKC if we could get a big swap going. I think it would be a ton of fun!

Back