Old looking hands

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My hands seem to be looking older these day..Not as smooth and line free as they used to be..Anything I can use to smooth them out a bit??

Hey Allison,

I like Avon's line of lotions. The ones made for intense hand moisturizing are supremely nice!

P.S. I do NOT sell AVON lol.

mutbanner22.gif

I have moisture gloves for my hands and socks for my feet, they are wonderful. What you do is put cream/lotion on your hands and put the gloves on for a few hours. When I do my feet I actually leave it on overnight and when I wake up WA-LA I have baby soft feet. Hope it helps. I also usually use Lubriderm for extra dry skin, it works wonders.

Hahahahah That banner!

Yes Praise the Beauty Goddess!

Originally Posted by Californian

Hey Allison,I like Avon's line of lotions. The ones made for intense hand moisturizing are supremely nice!

P.S. I do NOT sell AVON lol.

mutbanner22.gif

Try Bath & Body Works, they have a few items that get great reviews and the blue line they sell is supposed to be an exact copy of Bliss. http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/discover.jsp Originally Posted by allisong My hands seem to be looking older these day..Not as smooth and line free as they used to be..Anything I can use to smooth them out a bit??

I have to agree with: 1) Avon - great stuff. (hee hee, I do sell, but honestly, I loved it before I started selling!) 2) Moisture gloves. Doris Day used to do this, except with her body! She'd slather Vaseline/lotion on her body, and then wrap herself up for a night. Kept her body smooth and supple! Definitely invest in some gloves so you can do this overnight once in a while! 3) BBW - I love my "Glove Potion #9"

I just remembered - Mary Kay has an excellent system called "Satin Hands." It's a set of items, including a paraffin wax-type covering that you put on after moisturizing, and then exfoliate everything off...it's about a 4 or 5 items process, but it's AMAZING! My mom and I have used it, and my mom even got my dad to try it, because it exfoliates to well, and leaves your hands sooo soft and smooth. Fantastic, miraculous stuff!

(I know, I know - I sell Avon, and here I am touting a Mary Kay product - but IT WORKS!)
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back