Olympic pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just ... uhhhh... posting some pics from the Olympics.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Kinda makes ya

wonder about the camera men. LOL.
muthellobird.gif

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=585 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width="100%"><CENTER><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="1%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD colSpan=2>
capt.olyvbb11808241914.greece_olympics_beach_volleyball_olyvbb118.jpg
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Tue Aug 24, 3:17 PM ET</TD><TD align=right><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=regblk colSpan=2>

USA's Kerri Walsh, bottom, and teammate Misty May celebrate after beating Brazil in the gold medal beach volleyball finals during the 2004 Summer Olympic Games at Faliro Beach Volleyball Stadium in Athens, Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2004. (AP Photo/Adam Butler)
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER>
capt.sge.ely83.270804163607.photo00.default-383x267.jpg
</CENTER><CENTER>Low blow : Egypt's Tamer Hussein employs an unorthodox maneuver against Austria's Tuncay Caliksan during their taekwon-do mens -67kg featherweight match during the Olympic Games in Athens.</CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="1%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD colSpan=2>
r3722861796.jpg
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Thu Aug 26, 1:20 PM ET</TD><TD align=right><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=regblk colSpan=2>

Japan's synchronised swimmers perform their team's technical routine at the Athens 2004 Olympic Games August 26, 2004. REUTERS/Issei Kato

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="1%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD colSpan=2>
r1453951863.jpg
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Sun Aug 22,10:13 AM ET</TD><TD align=right><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=regblk colSpan=2>

Brazil's Ana Paula Connelly ® and team mate Sandra Pires hug after losing their match to team Brazil Adriana Behar and shelda Bede after the women's quarter-final beach volleyball event at the Athens 2004 Olympic Games August 22, 2004. REUTERS/Desmond Boylan
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER><CENTER></CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hey Cali, I saw those pictures as well and one thing that came to mind was how small the women's volleyball uniform was. I dont know about you but I would find it quite uncomfortable to be playing volleyball in that. Especially since you would probably have more likelyhood of getting a wedgie (not sure if this is how its spelled but I mean when you undies go up your crack) !

LOL, yep. Those are pretty darn small to be moving around like that in. Don't the men's volleyball uniforms look like speedos or do they have more substantial coverage? I forget. Regardless, the pics seem kind of focused. Ha!

LMAO at those pics & Shoe's littly guy showing his crack!! I do wonder about the volleball team though.. Why do they wear so little clothing? I heard that at the start of the Olympics the Austrailian volleyball team were complaining about the cheerleaders. They said that the half time entertainment is what all the supporters were coming for.. But after seeing the Volleyball outfits, im sure people went to see them too!!!

Back