OMFG, AVATAR is hot

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OMFG, I just realized how COOL my avatar is!!!! My avatar makes me look like I am looking at my thread/post. How friggen cool is that?

Time to POLL it up!!

Votes are PUBLIC and Vote as many as you would like (multiple votes OK)

Ok, you just realized that now after how many days of it being up? You know I had to vote for the tight $4.99 sunglasses.

hehe Yeah I was too busy counting posts and fixing others' avatars LOL

nah, im just fickin around
wink.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha

Ok, you just realized that now after how many days of it being up? You know I had to vote for the tight $4.99 sunglasses.

I'm just being a brat. You've done a great job fixing the avatars & making MuT da bomb.

Oh I know, me too
wink.gif

me = bigtime fooler-a-rounder, just ask Jasmine when I called her Jas one day. OooOO the wrath got me
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha

I'm just being a brat. You've done a great job fixing the avatars & making MuT da bomb.

Originally Posted by Laura I voted for "OMFG, this guy is model material lol " LMAO
biggrin.gif
That got my vote too.... Such a stallion, I think I'm going to faint at the sight of his sex appeal!

Those choices are too funny!! LMAO

ROFL LOL hahahaha

I might have to ROFL copter myself on this one
wink.gif

roflcopter.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

That got my vote too.... Such a stallion, I think I'm going to faint at the sight of his sex appeal!

Those choices are too funny!! LMAO

I didn't know that was you... I thought it was some male supermodel who I was falling madly in love with..
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki

I didn't know that was you... I thought it was some male supermodel who I was falling madly in love with..
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_lol.gif

LMAO! hehe Oh the model material votes are pourin' in! lol
wink.gif

I had to voted for OMFG model material....but who was I voting for again? LMAO

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OMFG, I just realized how COOL my avatar is!!!! My avatar makes me look like I am looking at my thread/post. How friggen cool is that?
Time to POLL it up!!

Votes are PUBLIC and Vote as many as you would like (multiple votes OK)

Latest posts

Back