OMG! Awesome Movie!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Don't know if you guys have seen this yet.... but I watched "The Notebook" last night on dvd... my god. This is such a good movie - such a great love story and had me actually crying !!! Even Leo (my bf) stayed AWAKE for the entire thing... and was even telling his friends that it was a really good movie and "so sad"...
icon_eek.gif
My god... I was just surprised he didn't burst into flames by watching something with 'romance' !!! But telling people how good it was and almost crying while watching it!?!? AWESOME!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You MUST watch this... especially if you like tragic/sad love stories... here's the main site link - www.thenotebookmovie.com

Yes, but was your b/f CRYING???

I need to know if he is a emotional HUGE MOSTER TRUCK driver
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Don't know if you guys have seen this yet.... but I watched "The Notebook" last night on dvd... my god. This is such a good movie - such a great love story and had me actually crying !!! Even Leo (my bf) stayed AWAKE for the entire thing... and was even telling his friends that it was a really good movie and "so sad"...
icon_eek.gif
My god... I was just surprised he didn't burst into flames by watching something with 'romance' !!! But telling people how good it was and almost crying while watching it!?!? AWESOME!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You MUST watch this... especially if you like tragic/sad love stories... here's the main site link - www.thenotebookmovie.com

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yes, but was your b/f CRYING???
I need to know if he is a emotional HUGE MOSTER TRUCK driver
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol

noooo... he wasn't actually crying! LOL But he looked like he could have!! His face was just like this blank open-mouthed stare... and just like "wow.. that was really sad"... I've yet to see this guy cry - I don't know if it's humanly possible... but this got him at least somewhat emotional for a change!!! He got all cuddly and mushy on me... I'm gonna watch this movie every friggin' night if that what it does to guys!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha I heard it was really good. I guess I'll rent that Monday.
wink.gif
Oh yeah... really good - think Titanic type of movie without too much tragedy - but equally sad
icon_cheesygrin.gif

HOO RAH!! Right on, (me and your b/f hittin fists head on)

Lets start up some controversy with this next statement: Looks like he's a real man! lol
icon_cool.gif
sup bro

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

noooo... he wasn't actually crying! LOL But he looked like he could have!! His face was just like this blank open-mouthed stare... and just like "wow.. that was really sad"... I've yet to see this guy cry - I don't know if it's humanly possible... but this got him at least somewhat emotional for a change!!! He got all cuddly and mushy on me... I'm gonna watch this movie every friggin' night if that what it does to guys!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) HOO RAH!! Right on, (me and your b/f hittin fists head on)
Lets start up some controversy with this next statement: Looks like he's a real man! lol
icon_cool.gif
sup bro

ROFL! You are too much!! Don't give him any ideas! lol
icon_cool.gif

I saw this movie in the theaters and while I thought the script was a bit melodramatic/predictable, I just LOVED the two actors (Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams). They are both so fresh & honest & have amazing chemistry together. I hope Rachel McAdams is in something else soon, she just has this glow to her.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I saw this movie in the theaters and while I thought the script was a bit melodramatic/predictable, I just LOVED the two actors (Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams). They are both so fresh & honest & have amazing chemistry together. I hope Rachel McAdams is in something else soon, she just has this glow to her.
smile.gif
I think she was in Mean Girls too
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Is this based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks??
Cos A Walk To Remember is by him, and I love that! (i don't care if it was cheesy - I love Mandy Moore!)

Yes Ma'am! I haven't read the book (except from a few excerpts online) but it seems just like it... and yeah, if you liked Walk to Remember, I think you'll really like this one!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

no prob, chick! I"m actually watching some parts I missed in the beginning while I was finishing up on here the other night! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks Janelle!! x
T x

Originally Posted by Trisha Is this based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks??
Cos A Walk To Remember is by him, and I love that! (i don't care if it was cheesy - I love Mandy Moore!)

I loved both the Notebook & A Walk To Remember. I like Mandy Moore so much more due to this movie. They are both tear jerkers.
Speaking of good movies, I just saw Million Dollar Baby and OMG, talk about an awesome movie. Won't give too many details about it but its a must see. Hilary Swank is awesome.

Latest posts

Back