Omg....... Gggrrrooosssss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe he's your secret admirer and found you too irresistible.
wink.gif

But, you know, the love between a cockroach and a woman can never last.
frown.gif

Next time you see Mr. Cockroach, scoop him into a cup, and quickly clap a notebook on the top of it when he crawls in. Take him outside away from you home, and release him. Make sure you watch him walk away first, and then you can go home...you don't want him finding out where you live and then popping up again, do you?

Yeah, that is gross.. I wouldn't be able to sleep either. Go get some bug spray or whatever people use to get rid of them.

Cockroaches are sooo nasty..... I cant belive you didnt kill him. We live out in the coutry and we get all kinds of critters.....uugh! We exteminate all the time but they still come in..... not roaches though, more like scorpions and others. I just found one in the unfolded laundry today! UUghhh.... country living!

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif How do you know it's the same one? I was just going to ask, are you sure there isn't more than one?

Stomp on it, then it won't follow you anymore. LOL

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe he's your secret admirer and found you too irresistible.
wink.gif

frown.gif

Next time you see Mr. Cockroach, scoop him into a cup, and quickly clap a notebook on the top of it when he crawls in. Take him outside away from you home, and release him. Make sure you watch him walk away first, and then you can go home...you don't want him finding out where you live and then popping up again, do you?

lol u are so funny!

Originally Posted by angellove /img/forum/go_quote.gif but why the hell was it following me????????????? it was HUNGRY!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Nox, you are too funny. LMAO

I HATE roaches. Sorry you had a stalker roach, hopefully it will go away!!!

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif How do you know it's the same one? well.. it was very 'open' about following me.... it's not sneaking around
smile.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif it was HUNGRY!!!!!
biggrin.gif
im not food!*wails*
ill.gif

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe he's your secret admirer and found you too irresistible.
wink.gif

frown.gif

i'm not going anywhere near it! i have a phobia of anything that has more than 4 legs!

********NOTE************

fyi.. it's a cockroaches that lllloooovvvvvveeeeessssss to fly.. bah...

im very trumatised...

I have an unnatural FEAR of roaches. I use combat all over my house and always put down twice as many roach motels than I have to. Laugh if you want but I would have been traumatized if one had crawled on me. I would have had a friggin stroke.

oh my gosh when i read the part about it crawling on your arm i could have sworn i felt it on ME!!!! i would NOT have been able to sleep after that unless i was SURE i had killed it!!!

KILL IT and any other you see..they reproduce FAST!! AND SOON YOU'LL NEVER GET RID OF THEM.. with out hiring a exterminatater.. they will be everywhere.. never herd of one following you though... that is kinda creepy.. mayb eyou never flicked it off dunoo

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have an unnatural FEAR of roaches. I use combat all over my house and always put down twice as many roach motels than I have to. Laugh if you want but I would have been traumatized if one had crawled on me. I would have had a friggin stroke. Me too! My mother is the hugest clean freak I have ever met, but we got roaches in our house. I swear that this roach was freaking humongous (must of have been the queen roach) and it was crawling on my wall near my bed.. Ever since then I have been terrified of roaches..Thank God they got an exterminator after that experience. If I see one now, I flip out and start screaming and jumping on couches!

Originally Posted by angellove /img/forum/go_quote.gif but why the hell was it following me????????????? Maybe it thought you were its mother?? Personally, I'd just step on it.

Latest posts

Back