Omg....... Gggrrrooosssss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yuk. I live in the aussie outback... you haven't seen insects until you've seen the ones we have here (think Jurassic Insect Park).... DISGUSTING.... but I can't kill'em... just put a bowl over them til hubby gets home and takes them outside. EW!

Eww. I Hate All Bugs.
If I Were You I Would've Ran From The House Screaming, Lol.
Although, I've Never Seen A Cockroach, They Don't Have Them Over Here.

what? how come some of you live in a cockroach-free area!!! im ssssssssoooooooooo jealous! is there even any insects?

Originally Posted by SnowWhiteQueen /img/forum/go_quote.gif Eww. I Hate All Bugs.
If I Were You I Would've Ran From The House Screaming, Lol.

Although, I've Never Seen A Cockroach, They Don't Have Them Over Here.
You are so lucky. I live in Florida. The cockroach capitol of the world.

Ew!

Like some here... I have a genuine phobia on roaches. I will literally go into hysterics if I see one. Its really bad.

FYI: if you see one roach you can guarantee yourself at least 10 more in your house. I suggest an exterminator. Very unhealthy creatures.

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ew!
FYI: if you see one roach you can guarantee yourself at least 10 more in your house. I suggest an exterminator. Very unhealthy creatures.

i'll pretend i never read that... lalalala..
motz.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by saintcloudgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif And they crunch when you step on them! Which is a good thing so you know you know you have got it.

Latest posts

Back