OMG help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i've 3 more mths before i can post in the sex forum.... so i've no choice i'm gonna post it here.. but.. it's not really sexual.... okok.. if i sound flustered im sorry.. i'm probably blabbering now.

i think im pregnent... help! i mean, i've always had irregular period. but me and my bf had s*x that day... he used the withdrawal method..... im pretty sure nothing got inside me... but im missing my peroid now... feeling a little nausceous in the morning and always tired... it could be exam stress thought... but.. omg help!

i cant get a test... i mean.. i'm sorta of broke right now... cause we have this finacial problem stuff going on in the family.. i gave all my money to my pparents!

ah man, well that sucks

See the thing is what one person may have for symptoms and when is going to be different for each individual person. Usually the key symptom that most women share is a missed period. Then it goes on to sensitivity to certain smells, vomiting, feeling "queasy". So a test is your best bet.

With that being said, the only thing that I can suggest to you is to be patient until you can get to a doctor or get a test. Maybe you guys have planned parenthood there?

the dollar general sells them for a dollar... or the dollar tree..... only $1. I ahve used them with no problem.....

Oh Sweets! I know how scary that feels...

All I can suggest is that either you get to a doctor or get a home test. Like Aprill said, evereyone experiences something different. Also there have been times that I was so worried I was pregnant that I made myself feel nauseous and made my period late with the stress of it. Whatever happens...you'll be okay!

i dont think we have those dollar thingy here in singapore

and well.. i have super doper irregular period so i cant really judge it. and no .. def no planned parenthood

oh my...
frown.gif
im getting super worried

I know how scary that is.I had my son at 18 and I was scared to death! I wish you well hun.

I've been there babe, several times. There were times were I just KNEW, but it always ended up being just a scare. Just wait a couple days to see if your period comes late. Save up change and stuff in the mean time, and if it doesn't come go buy a home test. They aren't very expensive, just get them at the drugstore or wherever. Good luck!!

thanks for the encouragement girls! it really means a lot to me.

anyway.. judging from period are a nono.. it's normal for my period to come once every 2 or 3 mths

I TOOK IT JUST NOW! the test.. i was wondering... it said to take it in the morning but i was too anxious and took it just now.. at night.. it said negative! im so happy.. i was wondering, does taking it at night means not effecive?

i dont think it means not effective but just take one in the morning to make SURE. if i were you, id take two different tests to be positive.

best of luck hun!

I hope everything turns out well but i have to say the fact that you used the withdrawal method is very careless be careful next time.

if you were pregnant and far enough along to have enough hormones to feel the symptoms of pregnacy then you would have enough hormones for the test to detect it morning or night, so im guessing the test is accurate. i have always had symtoms before i ever even missed my period and i would take the test in the afternoon after i bought it and got a positive result. i have also thought i was pregnant when i wasnt and took two test on two diffrent days, a week apart just to be sure.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hope everything turns out well but i have to say the fact that you used the withdrawal method is very careless be careful next time. Yeah...they say you always dribble before you shoot!

The withdrawal method isn't an effective method of birth control. Many women still conceive this way.
frown.gif

* The Pros of the Withdrawal Method:

o Withdrawal can be used every time

o Withdrawal may be added to other forms of birth control to increase effectiveness

o Withdrawal is free

o Withdrawal does not require a prescription or manipulation of some mechanism

* The Cons of the Withdrawal Method:

o Withdrawal is not considered a reliable form of birth control

o The woman must have complete trust on the man's ability to withdraw

o Pre-ejaculation, which may contain sperm, occurs without the knowledge of the man

o Some men have difficulty timing their withdrawal and there's a failure rate of 18-19%

I'm glad to hear the test was negative, but just in case as the other girls mentioned you should take another one to confirm. Pregnancy scare are always the worst. Sometimes I come out missing a period for wks and feel tired all the time but I think it's my sleeping/eating patterns leaving me stressed...lol

My on/off again partner has been using the withdrawal method for 3 yrs (I'm allergic to latex and spermicide) I always get tested every 6 months for std's so I'm good on that. The fact I haven't gotten pregnant is either I have low egg count, he's sterile, or I'm just damned lucky he knows what he's doing! haha
lol.gif

phew... it really was a huge scare!! thanks so much girls!! for all your help and encouragement.. okok.. no more withdrwal method.... heehee
wink.gif
once is enough

Latest posts

Back