OMG I look Horrid With LOreal Bare Naturale Mineral On

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I tried it and OMG i look maniquinned!!

Yuk!

I don't even look like myself . dammit ill guess ill throw this in my swap list

well at least now I remembered why I don't like anything on my face

Grr I wanted to try to see hows Id look with some powder on my face liquid stuff looks bad on me too

I give up! what a waste of $$

Its a drugstore item they dont take opened items back i thought next time Ill try mineral samples online somewhere

A place called Pharmasave

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif It should be fine as long as you have your receipt. Where did you buy it?

Well I wouldnt ever buy drugstore brand anyway. The online brands are way better. And it coulda been the wrong shade, drugstore brands don't carry many shades.

I know Im usually dead set against some DS brands lol Now Ill try some samples one day from a reputable mineral brand company

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well I wouldnt ever buy drugstore brand anyway. The online brands are way better. And it coulda been the wrong shade, drugstore brands don't carry many shades.

that sucks Ricci,it was actually the first I tried too and I didnt like it either

No they wont take it back ;(

Noo they wont take it
sleepyhead.gif

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ricci, were you able to return it?

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif No they wont take it back ;(
Noo they wont take it
sleepyhead.gif

How terrible!!!!
scared.gif

Well go with the online samples.... Coconut bay is giving out samples absolutely for free, and EDM gives free samples and you only pay for shipping.. That's a good start! And get a good brush, too!

Latest posts

Back