OMG. I won a meet and greet with Rose McGowan. IN L.A!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats
biggrin.gif
Hope you have a fun time
smile.gif

you must be freakin excited esp to see your fiance..you can bump the thread !!

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif you must be freakin excited esp to see your fiance..you can bump the thread !! oh yeah!!! I´m still trying to figure out what I´ll do with my friend when Shawn gets there..I mean I can´t send her for a 3 hour walk lolAny ideas? Haha I could give her 100 bucks and send her shopping. But maybe not on Rodeo Drive cause there 100 bucks last like...one second?

oh wow Andi congrats!! thanks gonna be so amazing!!!!!! lol at the story too~

Originally Posted by adrianavanessa /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG, Shut up!! My mouth just dropped! Have a WONDERFFFFFFFFFFFUL time!!! take pics pleaseeeeeeeeeee! Of course!!! I will borrow my dad´s cam so I can take hundreds of pics, especially of Me & Rose hehe.

Congrats, Andi! That's soo cool!

Will you get to take pics during the meet and greet? I'd love to see them!
smile.gif

omg andi how excitement for you! I'm so happy that you're going to get to see your fiance too! and Rose McGowan is so gorgeous. You'll have to tell us what she is like!

Lol trust you to get naked unintentionally
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh yeah!!! I´m still trying to figure out what I´ll do with my friend when Shawn gets there..I mean I can´t send her for a 3 hour walk lolAny ideas? Haha I could give her 100 bucks and send her shopping. But maybe not on Rodeo Drive cause there 100 bucks last like...one second?

If she likes MU , you can put her on a Sephora and say to her to go to MAC after it.
She'll spend a LOOONG time there , LOL. Or put her on a theatre to watch a really long movie;

Back