OMG. I won a meet and greet with Rose McGowan. IN L.A!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by sushi-gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif Agreed! and some drugstores.

Enjoy your stay Andi! are you going to meet up any MUT members?

I´d love to meet some MuT members!!!!

oh, my god, that is soooooooooooooooooooo cool!!! congrats!!! i was more excited when i read you'll be in LA and hopefully can see shawn, though! LOL

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh, my god, that is soooooooooooooooooooo cool!!! congrats!!! i was more excited when i read you'll be in LA and hopefully can see shawn, though! LOL hehe that´s what I´m most excited about too! I´ll definitely see him when I´m there. Yay

Oh wow Andi, how exciting! And that's so cool that you get to see your man again!! Have fun
wink.gif

Congrats, that is extremely exciting news! Can't wait to hear about it and to see the pictures! I am sure you will have a blast.

Just like everybody else I never bother entering those things...but I am going to start
smile.gif

That is so awesome!!! I have always thought that RM was one of the prettiest women in Hollywood. I'm hoping her recent surgery hasn't settled yet and still needs some healing time as she just doesn't look like the same Rose
frown.gif
She is still very glam and gorgeous though.

This is such an old thread, sorry for the bumping folks but Anders... what happen?

Did they cancel it or what?

I don't remember if I've asked you before so excuse my slowness...

that is SO cool! and you get to see ur fiancee!!!!!!!!!!!! and shopping.... it will be great!

Well, so far nothing has happened. I have e-mailed the people, and last time they said sorry. There have been a couple of set dates for the meet and greet, but McGowan´s people keep cancelling these dates.

All my friends keep telling me it´s a fake. But I´m telling you, that magazine is very well known, and they have pictures and stories about people going on trips to meet some movie star all the time!

I has to be real. And they never said the entire thing is cancelled. Anyways, I will give them a call in the next few days and find out what´s up.

I wanna go "get off your lazy asses and book me the damn flight now!". But since I won´t be paying for any of that I can´t do that, right? I honestly don´t even care about Rose fu**ing McGowan andymore, I just wanna fly to LA to do some major shopping, and see my future in-laws who lives in San Diego. I´m sure they´d come to LA to meet up with me.

But seriously, this SUCKS!!!

Back