OMG. I won a meet and greet with Rose McGowan. IN L.A!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SkipWebWorld / Flieg zu Rose nach L.A.

(Skip is an Austrian movie magazine. They always have lotteries like this, but I was always like "Who wins these things?"

The website is in german, but you can see MY NAME on it in bold letters and my friend Linda´s name. I called the magazine up and asked 2 different people if that´s a joke or not. IT WASN`T!!!!! I am shaking right now.

My prize includes

- Flights from Vienna to L.A. and back

- 4 night stay in a hotel

- Meet & Greet with Rose McGowan

- Visit of the Universal Studios

- Movie Tickets (I guess for her new movie)

- and the Skip people are gonna be there taking us places and stuff.

I say US, cause the price includes another person. The deal was: Tell us your most embarrassing story, and the winner gets to go to L.A. and meet Rose McGowan, and you get to take the person who´s in your most embarrassing story. So I´m taking my friend Linda.

The date isn´s set yet, the Skip lady who organizes these things said their Hollywood correspondant will figure out when Rose has time and then she´ll let me know and set the date.

ALSO: I called Shawn and he said he´ll drive to L.A. (he lives in San Diego) to come see me, maybe spend the night...who knows.

Can you guys believe this? I didn´t believe it until I looked up the website and my name (+ the embarrassing story) is on there.

15d.gif

thats AWESOME!! I"m so jealous!! It's nice to know real people win those contests!!

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif thats AWESOME!! I"m so jealous!! It's nice to know real people win those contests!! I know. Whenever that magazine (you get it for free at most movie theaters btw) features the pictures of people who won a Meet and Greet I´m always looking at the pictures thinking "ok, good for you. Normal people don´t win something like this"
Btw, I LOVE Rose McGowan. She is sooo gorgeous!

OMG that's so amazing!!! I'm a bit jealous, but I'm so happy for you! It's so great you'll get to see Shawn on that trip too.

EDIT: Now I started to wonder what was your embarrassing story all about? Must have been a good one since you won!

That's awesome Andi!! I never enter those things because I think no one ever wins, just like you!!! Maybe I need to rethink that, eh??

So, I'm curious too. What was your embarrassing story??

Ok, here´s the embarrassing story:

I went on a short trip to Italy with my friend Linda, we stayed in a two bed hotel room. So on the 3rd night I was sleeping restlessly, kept moving around in bed etc. I finally fell asleep, and in the middle of the night I was woken up by Linda who was shaking me and laughing like mad.

I was still half asleep so I was like why are you laughing, she pointed down on me and I saw I was naked..and in her bed!

Apparently I had gotten into her bed and my nightie had pretty much come off all the way. I don´t remember actually doing that though, I guess it was my first case of sleepwalking.

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's awesome Andi!! I never enter those things because I think no one ever wins, just like you!!! Maybe I need to rethink that, eh??
So, I'm curious too. What was your embarrassing story??

lol. I think it´s easier to win things like that here cause Austria is a small country as it is, and like you said when there´s something awesome to win a lot of people don´t bother entering. I had to kill time so I entered and I can´t believe my luck!!!!

Ahhhhhh....interesting story! Given your bisexual tendencies, think it was a "freudian" thing?? LMAO!!

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok, here´s the embarrassing story:I went on a short trip to Italy with my friend Linda, we stayed in a two bed hotel room. So on the 3rd night I was sleeping restlessly, kept moving around in bed etc. I finally fell asleep, and in the middle of the night I was woken up by Linda who was shaking me and laughing like mad.

I was still half asleep so I was like why are you laughing, she pointed down on me and I saw I was naked..and in her bed!

What?!?
5.gif

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ahhhhhh....interesting story! Given your bisexual tendencies, think it was a "freudian" thing?? LMAO!! who knows. I guess I just wanted to cuddle

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif who knows. I guess I just wanted to cuddle LOL! Could be that too! Either way, that's really cool that you won!! Any idea when the trip is?

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL! Could be that too! Either way, that's really cool that you won!! Any idea when the trip is? well the lady said it´s not gonna be within the next 2 weeks or so, but I´m guessing it will be sometime before x-mas. I hope I find out soon so I can start planning where to shop first on Rodeo Drive haha

Latest posts

Back