OMG! I'll never eat KFC again!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/anderson-vid.asp

this is horrible!!!
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Good lord! this is terrible! I don't eat there and won't now. WTF.
Is this the same way all chickens are slaughtered?

According to video I think they slaughtered with the machine too...
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by destiny this should be posted on as many websites and boards as possible! Thanks Janelle so much for sharing this. Gosh I'm so mad! What is wrong with those people!!! I'm going to send this to everyone in my address book.

That's terrible!! When I saw the part where the bird's beak were snipped off, I was in tears (really I was
frown.gif
)

Originally Posted by Angel Baby That's terrible!! When I saw the part where the bird's beak were snipped off, I was in tears (really I was
frown.gif
) I know... I almost was too - I couldn't watch that. I'm not a vegetarian, but after seeing stuff like this - I wish I was.
frown.gif

I know what you mean... My stomach has been up and down ever since I saw that! I don't think I'll be eating chicken for a long time !!!!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I know... I almost was too - I couldn't watch that. I'm not a vegetarian, but after seeing stuff like this - I wish I was.
frown.gif

Ugh... I won't eat KFC again either!

I can't believe that these workers can do what they do! I saw another PETA video- pigs and cows (shortly after birth I think) are castrated, branded, mutilated, etc. WITHOUT any anesthesia! I don't know how these workers can do this! It sounded like the baby pigs were crying!

I'm going to have a hard time eating any kind of meat from now on.

I know EXACTLY what you mean Jess, I don't know what kind of a person can do something like that for a living! I would never be able to look at myself, regardless of how much $ I'd make. (And I'm sure it isn't a lot) That's totally heartless!
icon_eek.gif

I can't become vegetarian cause I love a good steak, fish, ham, wildlife, and so on.... I also am big on organic food.

Originally Posted by charms23 Oh my goodness I could not even bear to watch that video. I'm definitely not gonna eat at KFC either. Maybe I should think about becoming a vegetarian.

My computer wouldn't let me open the video, but I have seen chickens & hogs slaughtered. (maybe it's a southern thing) While it is gruesome, the animals were not raised to be pets. The animals that were raised on my grandfather's farm were raised to be sold or eventually end up on the table. It sounds cold, but that's just the way it was on a farm back 25 years ago or so. As a meat eater myself, I confess it's cruel, but there's really no way to make it pretty. Just my opinion.

Ok i am afraid to opening this attachment coz i really like KFC's burgers! Not that i eat them often but...

Latest posts

Back