Omg I'm flawless!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Its amazing! I cant beleive how great I look, I looked in the mirror in natural light and I look flawless and airbrushed lol I always looked slightly cakey and powdery in natural night but this is amazing I love minerals!

My BE mmu came today and I love it! Altho it didnt work on its own for me I thought id apply a little Jane Iredale liquid minerals first then apply the BE foundation and then my JI powder to set it, I thought I was applying way too much mu but it looks gorgeous at the finished result!

So yep I love Mineral Makeup!

I am glad its working for you!
biggrin.gif

yaaayyyyyyy for u
smile.gif

i just bought my BE last week,and havent touched my studio fix since,lol.im hooked too

It's great you found something you are so happy with. I remember feeling the same way. It's awesome to feel pretty!

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif What brush did you use to apply the mmu? Well I think they sent me the wrong brush, I ordered the BE flawless brush and I received the Angled face brush so I kept and used that

Originally Posted by southcitybabe /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well I think they sent me the wrong brush, I ordered the BE flawless brush and I received the Angled face brush so I kept and used that Thanks!! I've been looking at getting a new mmu brush! I'll add that one to the list I'm making.

Latest posts

Back