OMG oily skin!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've had a packet of oil blotting sheets for ages, but I just recently pulled them out of the bottom of my makeup box and put them in my purse. Today I used them for the first time. I couldn't believe how oily my skin was! The sheet was literally soaked, like when you get fried foods wrapped in paper. Is that normal? It seems like a lot of oil. Do you all normally soak your oil blotting sheets?

I have dry skin, but the times I have used them they are soaked. I think that's just what the sheets look like. Don't worry....you don't have KFC face..LOL

I have the same problem! My oil blotting sheets were soaked, and I usually would have to use two of them. You aren't alone!

Yeah...mine are the same way when I use them and my face isn't nearly as oily as it used to be. I think it's just how that thin paper looks with the tiniest bit of oil on it. LOL...

Ew, yes I usually have to use two or 3 oil blotter sheets... it's so gross, but apparently normal.

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif i just skip the blotting sheet and go straight for the kleenix! lmao~ Same here, I'm a walking kleenex factory. Everytime I go to the supermarket the cashier looks at me with disbelief at the number of kleenex packs I buy
laughing.gif

Latest posts

Back