OMG, ran across these

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ran across these of these two women. Does Pam look like a cokehead or what?

07.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

LMAO..It really is bigger then her head.That's sad

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OMG, I just realized that Pam's left boob is bigger than Christina's head....what's up w/ that?

I really like Pamela Anderson! I think she does a lot of good charity work for animals and activley supports womens charities for domestic abuse (as she has suffered that herself). She seems like a nice genuine caring woman and for a celebrity she's pretty down to earth.

Originally Posted by candy

I really like Pamela Anderson! I think she does a lot of good charity work for animals and activley supports womens charities for domestic abuse (as she has suffered that herself). She seems like a nice genuine caring woman and for a celebrity she's pretty down to earth.

Candy, you could be right about her, but you have to admit, she doesn't give off the best impression with all the men and stuff.

Well actually Tony, i disagree! So what if she attracts a lot of men. Just because she has it and she flaunts it doesn't mean she isn't a nice person. She might have big boobs but she has a brain to go with them. She would be a hit with the females too because of her fun personality, it'd be cool to borrow her clothes(if they fitted) and pick up some great make up tips. Especially the ever poplular smokey eye, which her make up artist Alexis V is famous for. Wow it would be great fun!

I have to agree with you. She really is a smart person. She is not a dumb blond at all. If you want a dumb blond, then jessica simpson is the one. haha but she is really pretty. I watched an E true hollywood on pam anderson, and she was the smartest kid in school. She was always getting A's. So what if she was in playboy and her boobs are triple D's. She is a really smart person for a celebrity that is hot. Yes she does do a lot of charity, from what i read. By the way, i love christina's make up in that pick.

Originally Posted by candy I really like Pamela Anderson! I think she does a lot of good charity work for animals and activley supports womens charities for domestic abuse (as she has suffered that herself). She seems like a nice genuine caring woman and for a celebrity she's pretty down to earth.

Hi Candy. I guess you could be right. I should't be commenting too much on someone I don't know that well. It sounds like you know more about her than I do. I will say, from a man's point, she is very HOT and sexy. She has all the right things. The breasts are a bit big. I don't think I would want my wife to have breasts that size. Hope this post doesn't offend anyone, as it wasnt meant to offend :)

Latest posts

Back