On Ebay there are a

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
bunch of premade 15 palette shadows being sold. Starting bid is $75.00 but the buy it now price is $90.00.

I mean this seller has at least 25-30 of them on there. But whoever this seller is,he/she is a newbie because they have 0 feedback.

Iwas wondering if this would be a good deal,even though the seller has like no feedback what so ever. What do you guys think? Would you bid/order one or pass this up.

I am tempted buy I am a little afraid to try this person out.
icon_confused.gif

I forgot to say,these are MAC shadows.

Sheridan

Originally Posted by Sheridan bunch of premade 15 palette shadows being sold. Starting bid is $75.00 but the buy it now price is $90.00.I mean this seller has at least 25-30 of them on there. But whoever this seller is,he/she is a newbie because they have 0 feedback.

Iwas wondering if this would be a good deal,even though the seller has like no feedback what so ever. What do you guys think? Would you bid/order one or pass this up.

icon_confused.gif

Sheridan

They have 0 feedback? Weird, I've seen them (same ones) sold before on there... same price... wonder if it's a different seller now?
icon_wink.gif

Thanks Charmaine and Janelle.

The price is right. I am going to sleep on this one tonight and make a decision tomorrow. I know,ebay could try and help if there is a problem but like I said before I,m a little bit afriad.

This is the first time,I remember seeing them,so I have no clue as whether or not this person is legit.
wink.gif

A lot of times when something like this happens, it is product stolen from the truck during shipment, or product that was accidentally delivered to the wrong place so whoever got it is now trying to sell it. I would be very skeptical of this one.

I would be worried about buying something for that much if they have no feedback. If you pay by paypal you can get a refund IF they have funds in their acct to refund you. It there is no $$ in their paypal acct, then you are out of luck.

Ya there was a girl doing the exact same thing as this before but i know she had feedback. It could be her under a new account or something..

I thought about that. The having to start some place thing. I may bid on one and see what happens. I am not a regular user of Ebay,so I wasn't sure what to look for and what would be a warning flag to avoid.

I am going to do a little more research on this.

Thanks All.

Originally Posted by Sheridan bunch of premade 15 palette shadows being sold. Starting bid is $75.00 but the buy it now price is $90.00.I mean this seller has at least 25-30 of them on there. But whoever this seller is,he/she is a newbie because they have 0 feedback.

icon_confused.gif

Sheridan

There was someone called EvilDead2112 or something LIKE that, she was selling palettes too. filled! 90.00 a pop. But i couldn't find this seller that you are referring too. I guess all of them are gone.

oh boy.. oh my..deep breath.. step away from eBay.. I will NOT buy! um, sorry, chanting to myself..
icon_redface.gif
they look like the ones EVILDEAD was selling..I would snap up a few, but i have all those colors.. yes, its a deal no doubt!

well you could always bookmark the seller and then check back in a week or so to see if they have any feedback yet. If they have a ton of those pallettes now they just might have more later.

MacforMe,

Your welcome. I know,I am watching one. One palette I have like two of the colors,but they have Beauty Marked in it and I really wanted that one. My store was sold out. Wwaaahhhhh!!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl well you could always bookmark the seller and then check back in a week or so to see if they have any feedback yet. If they have a ton of those pallettes now they just might have more later. Good Idea. Thanks.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan MacforMe,Your welcome. I know,I am watching one. One palette I have like two of the colors,but they have Beauty Marked in it and I really wanted that one. My store was sold out. Wwaaahhhhh!!

I t hink i have a spare beauty marked in a pot. if i do, want it?

i wouldnt do it.when something sounds too good to be true,then it porb is
icon_cheesygrin.gif
But if you do decide to buy it I hope it goes well,got my fingers crossed forya!!!

i bought one from EvilDead and LOVE it.. the 0 feedback thing has me worried.

Originally Posted by MacForMe I t hink i have a spare beauty marked in a pot. if i do, want it? I am just now reading this. That is kind of you,but I got one on order.
Thanks Anyway!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe i bought one from EvilDead and LOVE it.. the 0 feedback thing has me worried. Exactly,the zero thing has me stumped and the person has so fricking many of them for sale and they all say the same thing.

Latest posts

Back