On that note, What items do you think are underrated?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What products do you want the world to know are great?

I just discovered those Wild & Crazy lipglosses, I think they are the best thing ever, and their only 99 cents. I urge everyone to try them
biggrin.gif

I also loooove Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara, only $1.97 and the best stuff I have ever used

And I think Avon is underrated in general, they have really great products at great prices, yet you don't hear much about them.

I as going through old thread and came upon this. It sounds really interesting

Hmmm some underrated products?

Wnw Mascras- They are so cheap and work better than most I've ever tried. Megplump is my fav at 2.99

I think styli-style lipliners are very underrated. Many have never heard of it but i swear, not even dept lipliners last as long!

i love rimmel lipsticks, and i never hear much said about them, but they're all smooth and creamy and a couple of colors i have actually used all of and had to buy again (which is hard to do when you have so much stuff!), fave colors: 'bossy' and 'crave'

and milani pressed mineral foundation, smooth buildable coverage and never ever breaks me nor my teen acne prone skin daughter out, we both love it!

Debby lipglosses, they're scented and shine. their lasting power is nice enough and they don't cost much. i used to buy vanilla and coconut when i was younger. they also have a nice range of cute makeup for teens.

Beauty Rush in Minty lip shine at Victoria's Secret or lasenza. Literally coolest lipgloss I've ever tried. Gives your lips a cooling sensation from the peppermint oil I think. And anyother lipgloss in that line lasts foreverrrr and ever and ever.. although very sticky.

Styli-style gel eyeliners, they have great color and I have no trouble with them fading. The only thing is they are hard to find. CVS always used to carry them, not so much any more.

MAC Strobe Liquid, MAC Prep+Prime SPF 50, Paula's Choice BHA Lotion, LUSH Ocean Salt Scrub, Gold Bond Ultimate Lotion (fantastic when you are super dry!)

I agree w/ the Rimmel Extra Super lash, I know Andi loves it too.

And I think CG cheekers blushes are very underrated, I mostly love the color selection, and they do show up on my complexion. Physicians Formula has some really good bronzers if you want a more natural look, and not orange.
smile.gif

L'Oreal True Match blushes are awesome to me. I own 2 and I use them more often than my MAC ones...

Wet n Wild lipsticks. The colors are so true, and last much longer than I expected.

Originally Posted by mrs.jones1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wet n Wild lipsticks. The colors are so true, and last much longer than I expected. agreed

Originally Posted by Mz LaLa /img/forum/go_quote.gif What products do you want the world to know are great?
I just discovered those Wild & Crazy lipglosses, I think they are the best thing ever, and their only 99 cents. I urge everyone to try them
biggrin.gif

I also loooove Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara, only $1.97 and the best stuff I have ever used

And I think Avon is underrated in general, they have really great products at great prices, yet you don't hear much about them.

The problem with AVON is that some of their cosmetics contain chemicals that are known carcinogens. There is a website that you can check : Campaign For Safe Cosmetics: Compact Signers

These chemicals haven't been actively banned yet (if I remember correctly) but most makeup companies refrain from using them, and have signedthe camepignfor safe cosmetics.

posner foundations. woc with yellow undertones that want medium coverage should really try these foundations. 6 shades from fair to deep, won't clog pores and stays natural looking all day. all this for $8.50! i switched from my custom blend foundation for a drug store brand. amazing!

Originally Posted by MACGin /img/forum/go_quote.gif The problem with AVON is that some of their cosmetics contain chemicals that are known carcinogens. There is a website that you can check : Campaign For Safe Cosmetics: Compact Signers
These chemicals haven't been actively banned yet (if I remember correctly) but most makeup companies refrain from using them, and have signedthe camepignfor safe cosmetics.

Wow, I had no idea! Thanks for the link!

Well I'm always high on L'oreal Colour Riche lipsticks... Love the colors, the smell, and the taste!! Hits three of the four senses!! Lol

Latest posts

Back