On that note, What items do you think are underrated?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have only just discovered the Urban Decay primer potion! I know it has probably been around for a while but I must have been asleep for most of it and I think it is fab!

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif NYX round lipsticks I totally agree with you on this one. I have almost all the colors now and the color payoff and the fact that they last so long is amazing! I'll admit that I didn't want to try them, cause I thought they would be "cheap" but the only cheap thing about them is the .99 price! I still have color on and i have already eaten lunch for the day. I love these and the color selection is huge, so I have no need to buy any expensive lipsticks.

I also like the WNW lipsticks, I've bought like 7 in the past month, and they're only 99cents. And I love my "Innocent Flush" blush from L'oreal, makes me look very tan!

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I totally agree with you on this one. I have almost all the colors now and the color payoff and the fact that they last so long is amazing! I'll admit that I didn't want to try them, cause I thought they would be "cheap" but the only cheap thing about them is the .99 price! I still have color on and i have already eaten lunch for the day. I love these and the color selection is huge, so I have no need to buy any expensive lipsticks. Yeah, there are so many awesome colors, lots of different pinks. I have a list of ones I want...

Latest posts

Back