on-the-go case

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i know there's been tons of threads on storage, but i wanna know what kinda case/bag you keep your makeup in when you're out?

there may have been a thread like this before because i remember posting mine up, but since there are lots of new members and everything changes, i thought, why not? LOL

here's mine. it's stila...

Stila.jpg

Stila2.jpg

Stila3.jpg

I have two of the large Lana bags and two of the Gabbi bags. =) I still need more! I was thinking about a Japonesque train case with wheels!

all of those are cute!

i know mac has some little storage bags.

check out stores that sell kitchy little stuff for chicks. i bought my "witch bag" from a store like that. hehe

I have a Trish McEvoy planner & a few bags.. but lately I just stick my tackle box in the backseat of the car & haul it all!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Janelle - you haul all that everyday! Dayum! that was my exact thought LOL!
i want one of those trish planners, but they're expensive, aren't they? i want a medium one in black. do those exist? lol

liz, i was looking at the mac small jacquard one, but i've bought so much stuff this month, so i wanna pay my bill and then start again in a few weeks lol

Originally Posted by Jennifer i want one of those trish planners, but they're expensive, aren't they? i want a medium one in black. do those exist? lol I got mine from an MUT user and it was $40. It was in great condition. I found some on Ebay that aren't too expensive. I would recommend that if tou have a counter near you, go and check them out before buying them. Mine was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. Luckily, it fit everything.

I've never bought any makeup/skin care storage.

I always got present from Estee Lauder. Either it's for my birthday gift or when I'm purchasing many stuff from them, and it always makeup mini bag, skincare bag stuff.

So, I don't need to buy another new storage.

Latest posts

Back