One more post before this newbie calls it a night...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just HAVE to say that even though I've only joined on today, I am already in love with this place! I have found my 'makeup home'! (is that corny, or what?). Anyway, I have engaged in more conversations tonight than I have on MUA for the past 6 months - sad, but true
icon_sad.gif

This is really all that I've wanted for quite some time... to be able to chat with people that have the same mu interests as me. I'm glad that I dont have to be part of some 'friends network' in order to participate on these boards. I'm also glad that the moderators are so helpful AND available and active on the boards. I'm so happy to be here. You all are the best!!! How about a group hug? LOL (just kidding. I cant contain my sense of humor).

GOOD BYE MUA!!!! I will NOT miss you!!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by MUAsucks I just HAVE to say that even though I've only joined on today, I am already in love with this place! I have found my 'makeup home'! (is that corny, or what?). Anyway, I have engaged in more conversations tonight than I have on MUA for the past 6 months - sad, but true
icon_sad.gif

This is really all that I've wanted for quite some time... to be able to chat with people that have the same mu interests as me. I'm glad that I dont have to be part of some 'friends network' in order to participate on these boards. I'm also glad that the moderators are so helpful AND available and active on the boards. I'm so happy to be here. You all are the best!!! How about a group hug? LOL (just kidding. I cant contain my sense of humor).

tongue.gif

Aww! Thats sweet! We're lucky to have you! You seem like a really cool chick!
smile.gif
Glad to chat with ya, and being I'm going to sleep now too - I'll talk to ya again tomorrow!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Glad you liked your first day at MUT - it's our home away from home... and just as addicting as MU!!! lol

Goodnight !
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MUAsucks

I just HAVE to say that even though I've only joined on today, I am already in love with this place! I have found my 'makeup home'! (is that corny, or what?). Anyway, I have engaged in more conversations tonight than I have on MUA for the past 6 months - sad, but true
icon_sad.gif

tongue.gif

Oh this is so sweet! THe moderators have worked so very hard bringing MuT what it is today! Lets keep those cool conversations going strong and have to fun while we are at it
wink.gif

From us Admininstrators, we are happy that you are enjoying yourself so much! Can't wait to chit chat again!

You take care ok?

PS: It's NOT corny!
smile.gif

We're glad to have you here.
biggrin.gif
It's nice to know that MuT is appreciated by new members b/c we strive to make it a friendly & happy environment. Again, welcome to our happy little home.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back