One more week...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Anya1976 i LOVE my pigments, i just wanna get some sample jars so i can put some of my pigments in them so i can easily have them on hand so i could use them so much more i need to get my booty to a craft store or something but we dont have one near my house anymore since Frank's went out of business. Aww that sucks... maybe there's a place to buy them online?
icon_wink.gif

i went to mac today and they have the stuff in the back room. lol. we were talking about it and i said that i know about the collections from checking out the different sites. i was like "so do you guys have the collection in the back room yet
icon_wink.gif
" **hint hint let me check them out! hint hint** lol.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i went to mac today and they have the stuff in the back room. lol. we were talking about it and i said that i know about the collections from checking out the different sites. i was like "so do you guys have the collection in the back room yet
icon_wink.gif
" **hint hint let me check them out! hint hint** lol. LMAO!!! You are goooood Liz, sneaky... and goooood!
icon_cool.gif

I will be in Vegas and be visiting the PRO store the day that it comes out and I can't wait.

i cannot wait til thursday. i watched my other aunts kids yesterday so i have a few more bucks in my pocket. not sure if i will get anything else but i want those pigments so bad!!!!

maybe my mom will get me a GC for my birthday

Do you guys know if they will have new regular pot e/s? I'm not good with pigments
icon_sad.gif

Angela, I love chinchillas too. I used to have one and he'd go nuts with his lava bath
icon_lol.gif

i think the two new collections will have 5 new eye shadows each.

Can't wait, thanks for the info liz
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i think the two new collections will have 5 new eye shadows each.

Yeah baby!! Love eyeshadow!! LOL I'm not good with pigments either, I only have the one (Dark Soul) that I won on Ebay... that I still haven't used! lol
icon_redface.gif

I am not good with pigments either. I used to love mineral e/s but had too many accidents with them. I am happy with my precious mac e/s. Stila AOS e/s are different then any lose e/s I used, so I really love them. :icon_love

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yeah baby!! Love eyeshadow!! LOL I'm not good with pigments either, I only have the one (Dark Soul) that I won on Ebay... that I still haven't used! lol
icon_redface.gif

went to MAC today (surprise surprise
icon_lol.gif
) and one of the girls showed me some of the stuff!

d'bohemia eye shadow is really pretty. so is the middle color pigment. i forgot the name, but it's not the light one or the dark one. it's kind of a light rosey color. i don't like the light one since it looks kind of matte. and i don't like matte anything.

and some of liplustres(?) are pretty. it looks like there's flecks of gold in it for the whole summery beonze type of feel.

saw a few shade sticks. the ones i saw were like pastel colors.

Lizzy Lizzy!!!
icon_eek.gif
you got to see the new colors!!! lucky you!! So spill!!! You said 5 new e/s with each set, what are the other 9 colors? Pleeeeaaaassseee! Just the colors, names aren't big deal for now
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 went to MAC today (surprise surprise
icon_lol.gif
) and one of the girls showed me some of the stuff!
d'bohemia eye shadow is really pretty. so is the middle color pigment. i forgot the name, but it's not the light one or the dark one. it's kind of a light rosey color. i don't like the light one since it looks kind of matte. and i don't like matte anything.

and some of liplustres(?) are pretty. it looks like there's flecks of gold in it for the whole summery beonze type of feel.

saw a few shade sticks. the ones i saw were like pastel colors.

lol. it's 5 for the d'bohemia collection which comes out on thursday. the bell azure has another 5 shadows, but that's in june. i haven't seen anything from that collection though. she was only able to show me a couple of things though.

i only got to see one eye shadow called d'bohemia. it's kind of coraly. i can see the whole bohemian/summery feel to it.

she showed me 3 shadesticks. a yellow one which is kind of like godmine e/s. which is one of the reasons they're d/c goldmine. a blue one, which is alight blue. a green one which was a kind of sea green color. they were pastel colors.

the pigments weren't a total :icon_love. i only semi-liked one, which was the rose colored one. didn't like the light colored one. the dark one was ok.

i'm not sure what the glosses are called. but they looked pretty.

Thank you for the info sweetness
smile.gif
I am hoping to go to Nordstrom on Thursday or Friday. I hope they will have these new colors
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 lol. it's 5 for the d'bohemia collection which comes out on thursday. the bell azure has another 5 shadows, but that's in june. i haven't seen anything from that collection though. she was only able to show me a couple of things though.
i only got to see one eye shadow called d'bohemia. it's kind of coraly. i can see the whole bohemian/summery feel to it.

she showed me 3 shadesticks. a yellow one which is kind of like godmine e/s. which is one of the reasons they're d/c goldmine. a blue one, which is alight blue. a green one which was a kind of sea green color. they were pastel colors.

the pigments weren't a total :icon_love. i only semi-liked one, which was the rose colored one. didn't like the light colored one. the dark one was ok.

i'm not sure what the glosses are called. but they looked pretty.

Originally Posted by lilla Angela, I love chinchillas too. I used to have one and he'd go nuts with his lava bath
icon_lol.gif

yep my boys love their dust baths they see the dust house and they start jumping all over the cage.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 till the D'Bohemia collection!!!!!
NEW SHADOWS!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

3 more days i cannot wait.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 lol. it's 5 for the d'bohemia collection which comes out on thursday. Ugh! where the heck is that damn Pro card already!?!?!?
icon_frown.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ugh! where the heck is that damn Pro card already!?!?!?
icon_frown.gif
thought u were supposed to have it by now?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ugh! where the heck is that damn Pro card already!?!?!?
icon_frown.gif
do you have an apointment set up or anything? when are you gonna go buy stuff? you should call them to see if you can at least get like a number or something

Don't ask me how, but I got a really nice look and application of the collection tonight. So nice to have friends in the business.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Flash of Flesh, I want two of and if my friend knows better, he will put them away for me or I'm not going to talk to him again. Lol
icon_wink.gif
Very nice collection, unfortunately we have to wait until Thrusday.

Back