Online and potential MAC haul!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tomorrow I shall be recieving my MAC haul that I ordered online at gloss.com! I totally ordered from there b/c they totally had Love Nectar!

I will have:

*Out to Sea power point

*Steamy e/s

*Deep Truth e/s

*Love Nectar lustreglass

Then on Saturday I will be visiting the MAC counter in Lubbock, and this is what I plan to get:

*Sushi Flower e/s

*Another Lustreglass, but i'm not sure what color (what do ya'll think?)

*Another paint...what color do ya'll think? (I have stilife and chartru...)

*100 Degrees Pearlizer (IF they have it)

*Russian Red l/s w/ my B2M empties! (Now I can do the total Marilyn look!)

*Select moisturecover concealer

Are there any other eye shadows ya'll think I should have, with my eyes/complexion (since most of ya'll are so fascinated with my eyes LoL!
icon_lol.gif
)

XOXOXOXO

Out to Sea = lovely
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Deep truth = lovely
icon_cheesygrin.gif

All sounds good to me!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You might also want to check out Tilt e/s, very pretty & goes well with Deep Truth.

Can't wait to see the "Marilyn"!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Out to Sea = lovely
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Deep truth = lovely
icon_cheesygrin.gif

All sounds good to me!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You might also want to check out Tilt e/s, very pretty & goes well with Deep Truth.

Can't wait to see the "Marilyn"!
tongue.gif

hmm you've done a tilt/deep truth look haven't you? I think I remember liking it... well I love all your looks but....yeah LoL

Whoo hoo!! Nice haul! Are you going to get Chromezone 3? I saw your post on LJ.

Originally Posted by Marisol Whoo hoo!! Nice haul! Are you going to get Chromezone 3? I saw your post on LJ. ...which one is chromezone 3? I want the one w/ Nocturnelle and unreally blue and....i don't remember what else...LoL

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons ...which one is chromezone 3? I want the one w/ Nocturnelle and unreally blue and....i don't remember what else...LoL The one you want is Chromezone 2. Chromezone 3 has Sugar White, Pushup Pink, Subgreen and Slated.

nice hauls coming in! i LOVE love nectar!!!!! i need to get another one soon. i'm almost 1/2 empty!

do you have any purples that you use? you can get a purple paint to use as a base to make the colors pop some more.

or you can get sea me shadestick if you don't have it since i see you using blues a lot.

do you have spring bean lustreglass yet? i see you liking that too.

Originally Posted by Liz nice hauls coming in! i LOVE love nectar!!!!! i need to get another one soon. i'm almost 1/2 empty!
do you have any purples that you use? you can get a purple paint to use as a base to make the colors pop some more.

or you can get sea me shadestick if you don't have it since i see you using blues a lot.

do you have spring bean lustreglass yet? i see you liking that too.

I was actually considering the sea me shadestick...
what color is spring bean?

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I was actually considering the sea me shadestick...

it's the bright green one. but everyone says it comes out this caramel color. it looks good alone and great over lippies to add that shine.

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I was actually considering the sea me shadestick...

Since you love Shimmermoss so much, you will love Sea Me as a base.

Great colours you've picked!

You're going to have lots of fun playing with all your new colours!

Let us know what you end up buying from the MAC counter. I haven't got any colours to recommend, but i would say just go to the ounter and see what inspires you on the day!

Have fun!!

Originally Posted by Trisha *Out to Sea power point - YES GET THIS!

*Steamy e/s - DEFINITETLY GET THIS *Deep Truth e/s - NICE FOR A NAVY SMOKEY EYE

*Love Nectar lustreglass - MY FAVE MAC LIPGLOSS!!

*Sushi Flower e/s - LOVE IT, BUT GET A PINK BASE LIKE CANTON CANDY PAINT OR CRIMSONAIRE S/S

*100 Degrees Pearlizer (IF they have it) - IF YOU HAVE NOTHING LIKE IT, WHY NOT?

*Russian Red l/s w/ my B2M empties! (Now I can do the total Marilyn look!) - YEP A FAB RED! GET RUSSIAN RED LIPGLASS TO!

I dont know/can't remember what you already have, but some other colours you'd love

Sea Me & Lucky Jade S/S, Juxt, Sprout, Swimming, Electro Sky, Electric Eel, Tilt, Brill, Silly Goose, Cartruese Pigment, Minted Eye Kohl & Blueboy paint.

Looking back at this list, you have most dont you? x

Thanks Trish! That was really helpful!! I'll totally let ya'll know what I end up getting at the Mac counter!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back