Online personal trainer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
https://www.push.net/ is a personal training system over the web. The trainer who is part of the program is a well know celebrity trainer who was worked with Jennifer Lopez and Britney Spears and other celebrities. So if someone is looking for a cheaper alternative to having an actual personal trainer check out the site.

omg BOBBBBBB!!! From "The Biggest Loser" i love bob! ( it says hes one of the trainers)

Well that's different! I would have never thought of that. Though, I don't know if I have enough discipline to do it.. I would still have to go to the gym.

Total waste of time. A personal trainer is supposed to be around to see exactly what you are doing and all. 1/2 the battle in exercising is doing the exercises properly. That is a big part of the personal trainer's job. Why waste money on a personal trainer whom you will never meet, who cannot assess what you are doing while you are doing it...and whom you have no "time committment" with? It's a total waste of money. I've known a few people who've tried something like this and it didn't work for them.

Of course, I was a personal trainer for quite a few years...and to me, if it's not in person, it's not worth it.

Back