Only In China...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Naturally OMG ..those were something else ...but the last one ...I CAN SO relate ...that was the ONE thing I did NOT like about the toilets over in Japan ..so I guess they are the same in China ...I am not INTO holes in the ground! LOL
I like the truck body on the cart with the donkey though! TOO FUNNY ..thank you!

OMG! Those are too funny! Like the street sweeper! LOL (& I think thats a cow, Kim ?! ) LOL

that's all very cute, funny, and interesting. i love looking at other cultures.

in kosovo, we don't even have a covered hole like that! it's just a little, brick house with a big hole in the "ground" and let me tell you, the rest isn't covered - if you know what i mean. GROSS!

Originally Posted by Naturally ...that was the ONE thing I did NOT like about the toilets over in Japan ..so I guess they are the same in China ...I am not INTO holes in the ground! LOL OMG, same here. I was 12 when I first encountered a toilet like that in Japan. Totally traumatized & scarred for life of holes for loos.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 OMG! Those are too funny! Like the street sweeper! LOL (& I think thats a cow, Kim ?! ) LOL I loved the street sweeper too!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back