• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

OOC?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, what all can i get at a CCO? i want to make sure before i drive 50miles by me. Thanks for the list of locations!

Cosmetics Company Outlet? If all of them are like the one where I live, you'll find a metric ton of Estee Lauder, Clinique, MAC, Bobbi Brown and some Origins.

At my CCO you'll find Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, Smashbox Cosmetics, MAC, Prescriptives, Clinique, Flirt!, Origins, Darphin, Bumble and Bumble, American Beauty, and lots of other fragrance brands owned by Estee Lauder.  You can find a list of what they owned here if you scroll down to brands.  What they have in stock will vary from store to store.

I have been dying to go to a CCO I know theres one an hour away but ive never made it out there. There are youtube videos explaining what a CCO is and what companies they carry! I think its worth it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back