OOOOH, I FINALLY GOT MY 600th POST !!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we should get an extra heart for like 1,000! but the other ones will still have five heart slots. it's just shows up when you get to certain points. does anyone know what i'm talking about? it's hard to describe. lol

Oh paLeeeeze...don't be such a braggggert!!!! LOL...Me with my little Pee-on 600th & you with your mega 6000?????? You ain't right!....LOL - I'll be home in 45 mins...unlock the front door!!!!.... Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nope... still have 7 more to go! LOL... Well, actually 6 after I submit this reply!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz we should get an extra heart for like 1,000! but the other ones will still have five heart slots. it's just shows up when you get to certain points. does anyone know what i'm talking about? it's hard to describe. lol now that's a good idea..... or maybe have a forum for people who have over 1000 posts? you have to have 1000 posts to be able to post there.

You're right Liz...yeah like for every 1000, the heart color should change & get bigger....SOMETHIN'......TONY????? Ya there????? Originally Posted by Liz we should get an extra heart for like 1,000! but the other ones will still have five heart slots. it's just shows up when you get to certain points. does anyone know what i'm talking about? it's hard to describe. lol

Originally Posted by K*O* You're right Liz...yeah like for every 1000, the heart color should change & get bigger....SOMETHIN'......TONY????? Ya there????? he's ignoring us for creating more work for him.

Congratz Karen I have to say I was like you when I filled all my hearts... I made me soooo happy but my hubby was laughing at me cauz I took it serious
icon_rolleyes.gif

I know.... I wonder what was the special thing for number 1300?

Originally Posted by Anya1976 yea ya had to make it 1300 didn'tcha??? :roll:

Originally Posted by lilla I am trying to get to 900 and 1300 is looking soooooooo far away!!!!
icon_cry.gif
well you are so close to 900!!!!

Originally Posted by lilla I know.... I wonder what was the special thing for number 1300? yea i was trying to figure out what the big deal with that # was lol but i think it was just to make me insane lol

Yay I got it
icon_cheesygrin.gif
but now 399 more for the stars.....

Originally Posted by charms23 You're almost there Lilla! (Ok, now reply to this post to get one more
wink.gif
)

wow I feel kinda left out now
icon_cry.gif
everybody has so many posts. but I´ll keep on trying. 1300 here I come...slowly,very slowly..waiiiit for meeee
icon_lol.gif

Feeling left out? Nah, don't feel that way. Hey, you have 4 hearts and that is AWESOME! Kepe up the good work. Everyone who visits regularly will eventually get there and we'll have a huge party!

Keep goin! You'll get there

Originally Posted by Arielle

wow I feel kinda left out now
icon_cry.gif
everybody has so many posts. but I´ll keep on trying. 1300 here I come...slowly,very slowly..waiiiit for meeee
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle wow I feel kinda left out now
icon_cry.gif
icon_lol.gif
you can do it baybah!!!

Originally Posted by Anya1976

yea i was trying to figure out what the big deal with that # was lol but i think it was just to make me insane lol

giggle! me the insane maker!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Feeling left out? Nah, don't feel that way. Hey, you have 4 hearts and that is AWESOME! Kepe up the good work. Everyone who visits regularly will eventually get there and we'll have a huge party!

well as long as you buy the drinks lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Feeling left out? Nah, don't feel that way. Hey, you have 4 hearts and that is AWESOME! Kepe up the good work. Everyone who visits regularly will eventually get there and we'll have a huge party!

yessss... I love parties
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back