OOOOH, I FINALLY GOT MY 600th POST !!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by K*O* Oh they changed...I thought you tweeked it....LOL nope if i could have done it myself i wouldn't have been up all night posting lol (ihad to get 200 posts)

Keep going....its like a full time job !!! lol Originally Posted by curlysister Congratulations - I am still trying to get 5 posts.

Originally Posted by K*O* Keep going....its like a full time job !!! lol yea it is especially if u want to get all your hearts filled

I think all the mods have the hearts that's why.

Originally Posted by Naturally Okay ..so how come mine isn't stars yet? LOL

Originally Posted by charms23 They don't. Congrats on getting your stars!
16_4_30.gif
thanks doll
smile.gif
it took me all night and trying to think of threads to post in to get them lol

it's not so hard when it's already fun to post. just try to think of some new threads that you want to talk about. like tv shows, or clothes, or something.

the one that WAS work was trying to get the MUT recod posting day. whew! that was hard.

Originally Posted by Liz it's not so hard when it's already fun to post. just try to think of some new threads that you want to talk about. like tv shows, or clothes, or something.
the one that WAS work was trying to get the MUT recod posting day. whew! that was hard.

oh yea that one was hard couldn't think of anything to say lol

yes I know, my bed was calling me, my e/lids were heavy but we got it
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 oh yea that one was hard couldn't think of anything to say lol

Originally Posted by lilla yes I know, my bed was calling me, my e/lids were heavy but we got it
icon_smile.gif
i wonder what the post count for today will be since i know i started posting tons of posts (over 200 today) late last night.

Originally Posted by charms23 I was wondering about that too since we've all been chatty today - inspired by Tony's new rank. we have been very chatty and i think it's my lack of sleep that spurs that too if i don't post i will pass out in my chair

Originally Posted by charms23 I was wondering about that too since we've all been chatty today - inspired by Tony's new rank. yeah, the new ranking system (and the mysterious Millennium Club) got me all ambitious. I want more HEARTS now!

Originally Posted by Arielle yeah, the new ranking system (and the mysterious Millennium Club) got me all ambitious. I want more HEARTS now! well you are workin it girl!!! keep posting there are a ton of hours in the day (at least here lol how many hours are you ahead?)

i'm telling you, just find some more threads to start! charms your'e almost there! and arielle you're close to getting all of your hearts!

Originally Posted by Anya1976 well you are workin it girl!!! keep posting there are a ton of hours in the day (at least here lol how many hours are you ahead?) we´re 7 hours ahead, so it´s midnight overe here right now. I really should go to bed.and I can´t think of any threads to start, Liz. I´m not very creative
wink.gif

OMG Charmaine we wrote the exact same words. how freaky...do we share a brain??? *lol*

Originally Posted by Arielle we´re 7 hours ahead, so it´s midnight overe here right now. I really should go to bed.and I can´t think of any threads to start, Liz. I´m not very creative
wink.gif

like we are? lol have ya seen some of the crap we posted about lol

Latest posts

Back