OOOOH, I FINALLY GOT MY 600th POST !!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by charms23 Yeah, I'm not really good at starting threads though - I'm not very creative.
frown.gif
find old threads to post in maybe threads you didn't post in the first time around.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 find old threads to post in maybe threads you didn't post in the first time around. that´s an excelent idea. ok I´m gonna stay up a lil longer
biggrin.gif

Holy S#%# -you're going hog-wild, girl !! LOL....
tongue.gif
Originally Posted by Anya1976 i wonder what the post count for today will be since i know i started posting tons of posts (over 200 today) late last night.

Originally Posted by Arielle that´s an excelent idea. ok I´m gonna stay up a lil longer
biggrin.gif
ya gotta do what ya gotta do lol

Originally Posted by charms23 Good idea! I'll check out some old threads. glad i could help
smile.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Holy S#%# -you're going hog-wild, girl !! LOL....
tongue.gif
i'm pretty close to 300 posts today (how sad is this?)

Originally Posted by charms23 At least you're not alone in the MUT craziness! It's so fun when there are a lot of people online and posting...I love it! yea i agree it is so much fun when there is a ton of posting going on. i hate waiting for people to post so i can chat lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i'm pretty close to 300 posts today (how sad is this?) I don´t know how many I got today, but for me I guess it´s a lot too. it´s funny cause I managed to study and post at the same time (well almost). and I actually got some work done *pats herself on the shoulder*
MuT is helping me study *lol* well at least it keeps me at the desk where my laptop and my books are

Originally Posted by Arielle I don´t know how many I got today, but for me I guess it´s a lot too. it´s funny cause I managed to study and post at the same time (well almost). and I actually got some work done *pats herself on the shoulder*
MuT is helping me study *lol* well at least it keeps me at the desk where my laptop and my books are

wow i am very impressed you little multitasker you
smile.gif

i don't think i did as much as you. lol. cause you had to do all the ones to get the stars. and then the ones now. and it's still early! lol.

definitely like when people post. i hate waiting also.

Originally Posted by Liz i don't think i did as much as you. lol. cause you had to do all the ones to get the stars. and then the ones now. and it's still early! lol.
definitely like when people post. i hate waiting also.

very true you already had 100 posts on me last night when you signed off.

You go girl...i bet you could easily do another 6,000 posts....easily!

and i love reading them all.

Its not sad, just a little extra free time...:icon_love Originally Posted by Anya1976 i'm pretty close to 300 posts today (how sad is this?)

That's exactly what I was gonna say....
wink.gif
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Its not sad, just a little extra free time...:icon_love

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Its not sad, just a little extra free time...:icon_love lol it's sad lol it screams "ang has no life" lol

No Life ????? C'mon now !
eek.gif
Originally Posted by Anya1976 lol it's sad lol it screams "ang has no life" lol

Originally Posted by K*O* No Life ????? C'mon now !
eek.gif
i don't i'm so boring. i dont even have places to wear all this make up to lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i don't i'm so boring. i dont even have places to wear all this make up to lol same here. i only wear my makeup when i'm going out to buy more makeup! lol!

Originally Posted by Liz same here. i only wear my makeup when i'm going out to buy more makeup! lol! LMAO at least i am not the only one but today i didn't even put make up on to go shoppin. i just ran outta the house

I want to post a lot too but I am working on my reviews
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i'm telling you, just find some more threads to start! charms your'e almost there! and arielle you're close to getting all of your hearts!

Back