OOTD 11th December 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this is my OOTD for today! I really love this outfit, mostly because I can't believe how well it fits together. I know the photo is a weird colour, my camera does that when I don't use flash.

here is the background story on this outfit: my bf and I went down to visit his relatives in Young, which is a little country town about 3-4 hours drive out of sydney. He did not bother to tell me (it did not occur to him, being a man) that we were being taken out to dinner! and I had no suitable clothing. So, we had to go down to the local shops (target country, big w, etc) and scrounge together an outfit out of what I could find!

the skirt was a bargain, it cost me $11, and I actually like it this length, although it's supposed to be shorter, it's like 3 sizes bigger than my regular size so it sits low! the shoes were also a bargain, they cost me $9 from target country. When I got it home after the trip, i couldn't believe how well the top matched with the red in the skirt and the shoes!

OOTD071211.jpg

Cute skirt! Don't you hate it when they don't tell you wear you're going or who you're going to meet...That's how I ended up meeting my husband's co-workers and boss for the first time at a diner wearing only a bikini, demin short shorts, and flip flops. Awkward...

ugh! why do they! lol, faith that is awful! in my case it was his grandparents so the whole 'don't look like a ho' factor was huge, LOL.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif ugh! why do they! lol, faith that is awful! in my case it was his grandparents so the whole 'don't look like a ho' factor was huge, LOL. Nice! Yeah, the bosses wife still gives me the evil eye whenever she sees me.

wow, amazing lol that for just two bargain items you get a great outfit. i love everything.

Latest posts

Back