OOTD sept 12

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls! Not much from me in the fashion forum lately but im still lurking..don't worry!

Im bored in my dorm so I decided to take a pic of my OOTD! It's a black dress I got from goodwill..manders vintage clothing threads inspired me..it's as well vintage! From the 70's I think. Not sure.

(excuse the creepy red eye..im not smart enough to figure out how to take the red eye out?)

DSC02919.png

DSC02913.png

DSC02910.png

DSC02917.png

I liked that last one if only my eyes werent lasers

Cute Minders!! am just wearing a tee and jeans....I have to clean up the yard today.

You look so cute. Looks very elegant. In the second and las pic you look like a model!

Very cute, Mindy! Our washing machine broke, so I'm just wearing what I have left that's clean! lol.

Very chic! Great find. I hope classes are going super well for you!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cute Minders!! am just wearing a tee and jeans....I have to clean up the yard today. That made me laugh for some reason.
Cute, Minds. Hope to see you around more often, lady!

this was on the 3rd page..ok..gotta love bumping oldddddd threads. not :/

celly i hope to be here more often too. although i notice im getting lots more attention now that i am not on so much haha..kinda nice
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back