OOTD Sept. 13th

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I decided I'd finally post an OOTD... Not too positive if I liked my work gear today. I had moments I liked it, and moments I didn't. As short as I am, I probably shouldn't have worn a belted tunic. IMHO, it made my legs look shorter, and didn't really assist at all in elongating my torso. And it kinda makes me look "bigger" than I am. Anywho!

La Redoute Ribbed Tunic Sweater

Nine West Petite Wide Leg Pants

Ribbed White Tank (under sweater - forgot brand)

(White w/ black polka dot headband & albalone tear drop pendant on wavy omega)

Reaction score
I like the belted tunic top. It's cute! I know what you mean about feeling like it didn't elongate the torso, but having seen the full length picture of you, I don't think it made you look stumpy or anything, it looks great!

Reaction score
Aquilah!! You have a great figure....Woot!! You look adorable.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I know we've all tried to revive the OOTDs, and I really think we should! Might not see too many from me, but I'll try. I should've posted one yesterday of me in my suit LOL!

Reaction score
I agree with Aquilah on reviving the OOTDs!

I love that tunic on you, and I had no idea you guys in the US can also order from LaRedoute. I´ve never ordered from them but a friend of mine loves that stuff!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree with Aquilah on reviving the OOTDs!
I love that tunic on you, and I had no idea you guys in the US can also order from LaRedoute. I´ve never ordered from them but a friend of mine loves that stuff!

I just ordered almost $200 worth of sweaters from them, and I've ordered a few things from their sister company, MetroStyle. Nice clothes at a great price, and good quality! Plus, you gotta love the benefits of signing up and getting deferred payments, secret sales and insane discounts!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks everyone! I know we've all tried to revive the OOTDs, and I really think we should! Might not see too many from me, but I'll try. I should've posted one yesterday of me in my suit LOL! that thought came across my mind too

Reaction score
You looked great. I never really dress up during the day. I wear shorts and a tank or tee. I only get dressed when I go to work Fri-Mon. I should take some OOTD pics, but I work at Macys so my OOTD is always all black. Not too exciting.

Latest posts