OOTD September 11th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok it´s actually from sunday. Me and my friend Astrid went to the European Harley Davidson Week, so we borrowed her bf´s baseball hats...this is the first time I´ve ever worn one and I kinda like it.

Perfect for a bad hair day lol

top: Zara

jeans: American Eagle

baseball hat: Von Dutch

earrings: I forgot, some US clothing store

shades: H&M

DSC08982.jpg

KopievonDSC08987.jpg

Hats are a wonderful thing for a bad hair day, or a "I don't feel like even doing my hair" day! You looked great Andi!

You look gorgeous - that outfit is one of my personal favs, the white singlet over jeans. Classic.

Very cute. There is nothing more comfy on a day out than jeans and tank top.

Originally Posted by adrianavanessa /img/forum/go_quote.gif AW, you are pretty! love how clean your face is. lol that´s how fast things can change, 2 days later and I`m all broken out. Boo!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Love it Andi!! You are such the sexy girl next door!! thank you!!!

Here's mine...

100_5230.jpg

Corset top: from Nordtsroms

Belt: Forev 21

Widelegged Pants: Zinc

and here's how long my hair is....

100_5232.jpg

oh my, I barely notice the outfit cause your hair is sooo gorgeous. Looks so shiny, healthy and full *huge hair jealousy alert*

I love that corset top!!

Kelly you took the words right out of my mouth. The outfits look hot, but not nearly as much so as the women wearing them.

Originally Posted by JennyMcL /img/forum/go_quote.gif Kelly you took the words right out of my mouth. The outfits look hot, but not nearly as much so as the women wearing them. aww thank you
wink3.gif

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yall would look good with paper sacks on........... Ditto

Latest posts

Back