OOTD September 17, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i felt so good this morning that i had to tell you all what i wore! sorry no pics!

gunmetal grey pinstripe two button crop jacket

black pencil skirt

tomato red 3/4 sleeve button down shirt

black classic luchiny pointed toe pumps

black mat & nat tote bag

when i came out of my house to go to work, i realized someone tried to steal my car and didn't succeed, but they did break my window out. i was a bit pissed, but i still looked good, so i had to tell you all about it! lmao~

cute
smile.gif
pics!!!

What? No pics? Bahhh!

Joking!

That sounds like a very lovely outfit! I think I'm just starting to appreciate the gunmetal grey color. I used to think I couldn't wear any greys well until I found that shade.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry about your window!
At least you looked hot!!!
smile.gif

thanks sweetie! that's the same thing i said! lmao~

Originally Posted by chocobon /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sounds so hot!! Sorry 'bout ur window though! thanks so much! you guys are great!

Sounds like someone was lookin' mighty fierce! Sorry about your car window being busted but at least they didn't fully succeed in taking the car!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sounds like someone was lookin' mighty fierce! Sorry about your car window being busted but at least they didn't fully succeed in taking the car! that's exactly how i felt about the whole thing! thanks doll!

Latest posts

Back