OPI 007 Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

I personally cannot wait for this one. It's hitting salons/stores on Oct. 1st, and the sooner I can get my hands on On Her Majesty's Secret Service the happier I will be. Here is one of the only swatches I can find so far courtesty of nailandpolish.blogspot.com, hopefully scrangie or someone will have the entire collection up soon! 

AND this one, I don't think I'll ever get over my love of big chunky glitters. "the living daylights"

Originally Posted by parisnicole1989 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am so ecstatic about this collection! Man with the Golden Gun is going straight on my fingers!
Yes!!! Me too!! This is one of the first OPI collections I've been excited about in a while. I just might have to be the whole thing. 

I've gotten to the point where I DON'T buy full collections, but LIVING DAYLIGHTS needs to be in my arsenal.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes!!! Me too!! This is one of the first OPI collections I've been excited about in a while. I just might have to be the whole thing. 
I know right! Eeeek! I wonder what colors will be in the minis. That's usually what I get because I've never finished a whole bottle of polish. :/ I have a feeling this might be as hard to get our hands on as the black shatter was! But at least they made that permanent. I HAVE to have these polishes..

Originally Posted by parisnicole1989 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know right! Eeeek! I wonder what colors will be in the minis. That's usually what I get because I've never finished a whole bottle of polish. :/ I have a feeling this might be as hard to get our hands on as the black shatter was! But at least they made that permanent. I HAVE to have these polishes..
I wish I could tolerate the mini bottles but the brushes are so bad I can't deal with them. I'm fortunate that my sister is a licensed cosmetologist and she can buy me OPI at cosmoprof or industry source or one of those stores. Also that she gets a major discount, lol.

Same here! Every color looks absolutely gorgeous. I totally don't need an entire collection, but I think I may have to invest in a few bottles.

I wish I could tolerate the mini bottles but the brushes are so bad I can't deal with them. I'm fortunate that my sister is a licensed cosmetologist and she can buy me OPI at cosmoprof or industry source or one of those stores. Also that she gets a major discount, lol.
Cosmoprof has such a great discount on OPI. I can't wait to buy these!

Did anyone pick these up? I got a mini set and the chunky glitter at Trade Secret. The cashier showed me her nails, she was rocking the living daylights glitter! Super cute and can't wait to try them out! She said it doesn't apply well, but I'm used to chunky glitters and just let each coat dry or get good and tacky. I recommended she try Deborah Lippmann for glitter, but she was shocked by the prices lol..oops!

I love the collection! I picked up all but the man with the golden gun and I already preordered the new collection. Cant wait to get those! they are all liquid sand colors! they all look gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back